Speaker suggestion

I had called your Bombay office a week back. I got the number from your H.O. They said they will revert back to me regarding what speakers they have on demo in Bombay especially in Usher. Yet to hear back.

Sorry for diverting thread.

Raghav

They are available in Mumbai for an audition if you like, none in Pune so far.

thanks
[email protected]

Bombay office? Whom did you call? Sorry for the runaround - this is unacceptable

please send me an email (not PM) and I will have the contact details sent to you immediately

thanks
[email protected]

Will you disconnect the wharf9.2 from the norge? in my case as i have a WDTV as well i need to connect the composite to the norge. This is an interesting piece of advice, will surely try when i have this setup.

Got Norge 2060 with Wharfdale 9.2 from a local shop in bangalore and i must say the SQ has improved drastically. I have connected my DVD player and IPOD as source.

I have now two different setups for my audio and movies and i am really happy with the performance, was not in a mood to come down to office today:eek:

@ techgadgets: From which dealer you purchased norge and wharfdale and how much you paid ??

Last edited:
Got Norge 2060 with Wharfdale 9.2 from a local shop in bangalore and i must say the SQ has improved drastically. I have connected my DVD player and IPOD as source.

I have now two different setups for my audio and movies and i am really happy with the performance, was not in a mood to come down to office today:eek:

Congratulation techgadgets4379 on your purchase. I would also like to know about local dealer and the price you paid.

Hi,
".... You were not in a mood to come down to office today" ??? With me this has been the case every day!!! since I got the Norge-WD 9.2 combo :eek:hyeah:

Welccome to Wharfedale club... Congrats on your purchase!!!

BTW with this combo, you don't need to spend money for SQ upgrades for a long time, spend money instead on good compositions with good recordings in lossless format (CD /flac etc) >>> A.R Rahman grade of music....

Just when you get the feeling that you can predict the sound of this combo, give it a new good composition and it will surprise you with a different sound. Kudos to Mr. Shaym Bajaj of Norge to make this possible at below 10k!.

Happy listening!!!

Regds,

Hi,
".... You were not in a mood to come down to office today" ??? With me this has been the case every day!!! since I got the Norge-WD 9.2 combo :eek:hyeah:

Welccome to Wharfedale club... Congrats on your purchase!!!

BTW with this combo, you don't need to spend money for SQ upgrades for a long time, spend money instead on good compositions with good recordings in lossless format (CD /flac etc) >>> A.R Rahman grade of music....

Just when you get the feeling that you can predict the sound of this combo, give it a new good composition and it will surprise you with a different sound. Kudos to Mr. Shaym Bajaj of Norge to make this possible at below 10k!.

Happy listening!!!

Regds,

Yes buddy, i need to start collecting the recordings as i have most of my music in MP3 format i know this will take time, but its good to start at some stage and now its the time.

very sorry.....its 5 spkr package w/o sub (m30i x 4) and a centre spkr. I am buying it with avr denon 1610 + m30i for 42k..is it ok. Please suggest.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back