Speakers Crackling Please help!!

Ariseproduct

I just bought this 5.1 surround sound stystem https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0195HV2NC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and brand new they are crackling while projecting audio from my computer. I tried the Bluetooth from my phone and they dont crackle when i play music through my phone, only my computer. It plugged in to a power outlet and then a usb 3.0 connects from my sub woofer into my computer. I have tried literally all my usb ports on my computer and my computer is about 3-4 years old but i dont think it would be a big problem. Please help!

Try to update the drivers of your computer, audio drivers. Are you getting same thing when you connect your earphone / headphone to the computer ?

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and they are all up to date. I have an astro headset and it works fine as well as two office speakers that i use and they work fine

And like i said im playing with bluetooth on my phone and it sounds so good but obviously i want it on my computer too for movies or youtube etc

Try changing the cable.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

I did that too, i thought maybe the cable i found in my house was a 2.0 usb or something so i bought a 3.0 usb and it does the same thing, i forgot if i mentioned but i also tried almost every port on my computer and still the same result.

Can you post a picture of the back panel of the system? I looked at the amazon link but see no usb inputs on it.

I think the USB input is in the front. Try to turn off all the outputs except the USB and check the sampling rate in the audio control settings. Another thing could be the Plug-N-Play driver which installs automatically when you plug in the USB. Something could be wrong there too. Check and report back.

We don't take money for helping people, this is India. Anyways, teamviewing might be possible but it's pretty easy what I said. PM me with details.

You can try 2 things.

1. TrY on a different usb port, try on a different pc, try with a usb cable with inbuilt ferrite bead or a usb hub with external power source which is usually 5V also known as a powered usb hub. This will rule out external or hardware based sources of noise.

2. Update to the latest drivers, check the control panel in speakers and setting of the audio output device. Enable the usb output as primary output, right click on properties and check 16bit 44.1k hz sampling rate. Check other settings too which are compatible to your speakers.This will rule out any software glitches. Reboot the pc and test.

I just bought this 5.1 surround sound stystem https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0195HV2NC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and brand new they are crackling while projecting audio from my computer. I tried the Bluetooth from my phone and they dont crackle when i play music through my phone, only my computer. It plugged in to a power outlet and then a usb 3.0 connects from my sub woofer into my computer. I have tried literally all my usb ports on my computer and my computer is about 3-4 years old but i dont think it would be a big problem. Please help!

Did you try the below:

1. Green / Pink Speaker Out jacks in your computer? You might need a stereo to rca cable for your unit I guess. Or another source which has RCA outs, TV set top box maybe?

2. Which software are you using? Try different ones and see if the interference is consistent. Do you get it when in Stereo or when watching movies? Foobar is a bench mark software for Music.

3. Disable all Enhancements. At the same time, try steps on this link. How to Fix Crackling & Popping Sound Problem on Your PC

Read more: http://www.komku.org/2013/06/how-to-fix-crackling-popping-sound-problem.html#ixzz4Q0rL6pIH

4. Try another computer or laptop. At the same time, on your computer, remove everything else connected to any of the USB ports, especially if there is a WiFi, Bluetooth, etc adapter.

5. What are the Audio output options on your computer? Does it have a digital out? If not, you could try out an addon sound card such as Asus Xonar DG or similar. I am sure, US should have better options. This is just for example. The digital out from such a sound card could be hooked to an external dac, which would be connected to your speakers. This chain should give you excellent Stereo sound for music listening. For 5.1 movies, you need to feed the individual front, rear, center/sub jacks directly to your speakers.

MaSh

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back