Speakers for a rega brio

arj

Staff member
Someone I know is looking for a good floor standing speaker in a 1-1.25 L range to go with a rega brio . Any suggestions on a good match ?

What is specifically required is a floorstander . Room is 18x 30 l shaped with a 12 x 14 section on the side. At this point the rega RS3 is in consideration and want to check if there is anything better .

Music is old Hindi LPs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can audition Tannoy also, matches well with Rega. I have Tannoy revolution XT 8F with Rega ElicitR...Brio amp is little on brighter side....

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Someone I know is looking for a good floor standing speaker in a 1-1.25 L range to go with a rega brio . Any suggestions on a good match ?

What is specifically required is a floorstander . Room is 18x 30 l shaped with a 12 x 14 section on the side. At this point the rega RS3 is in consideration and want to check if there is anything better .

Music is old Hindi LPs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you are in Bangalore go and visit Jochen Semler. The new Blumenhofer Fun 13 Mk2 that is on demo there is a fantastic small floorstander. And your friend has to stretch his budget only very little bit by 25 K.

Since you are in Bangalore go and visit Jochen Semler. The new Blumenhofer Fun 13 Mk2 that is on demo there is a fantastic small floorstander. And your friend has to stretch his budget only very little bit by 25 K.

Great suggestion. i was under the impression they were 2 Lakhs+ but should have reached out to Jochen.

Back