Speakers for Denon AVR-3313

bepauljoseph

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum & seems like a lot of audience are from India which is where I'm from - Kochi. So I thought of asking all here couple of queries & sort stuff regarding my first time home theater.

I'm listen to moderate volumes & when needed like a house party maybe a bit more. I dont know in dbs how to say it. I picked up a Denon AVR-3313 last week & have not set it up. I need to pickup speakers first for my HT. I went on an audition spree & heard to couple of speakers.

Polk TSX 550, 440 & Polk Subs
Heco Music Colors 200 Speakers

From my research I've shortlisted from Def Tech, Polk, Martin Logan, KEF, Wharfedale, Klipsch, Paradigm, Jamo, Pure Acoustics, Bowers & Wilkins - the all new Monitor Series from Paradigm seems to . It's kind of the range that I'm looking at as well.

Paradigm Monitor 11 v7 floor-standing speakers
Paradigm Atom Monitor v7 bookshelve speakers
Paradigm Center 3 speaker

For Sub - I'm thinking of getting the SVS PB12-NSD (68k). Any suggestions are most welcome for sub as well.

I'd like to stay budget wise - 80-90k for floor-standing, 25-40k for bookshelves & 15-25k for center. So from my current budget I can afford up-to the Paradigm Monitor Series. Look forward hearing from you all. I'll pickup the bookshelves & center first before the floor-standing ones. So if a newer of better model is coming soon feel free to let me know so that I can delay my purchases.

Best,
Paul

Any thoughts on

Martin Logan Motion 40 - USD 2,200/pair
Martin Logan Motion 30 - USD 749/piece
Martin Logan Motion 15 Bookshelves

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back