Speakers for Laptop

ash147

Hello All

I want 2 purchase & connect good quality external speakers to my laptop.My laptop is used mainly 2 browse the internet,mostly youtube to listen to music.I also prefer listening to .mp3 songs.

Kindly suggest some good brands for multimedia speakers.

How about the range from Creative or BOSE ?

Max. budget around Rs 25K.

thanks

Hello All

I want 2 purchase & connect good quality external speakers to my laptop.My laptop is used mainly 2 browse the internet,mostly youtube to listen to music.I also prefer listening to .mp3 songs.

Kindly suggest some good brands for multimedia speakers.

How about the range from Creative or BOSE ?

Max. budget around Rs 25K.

thanks

Forget creative or bose if you want neutral and detailed sound over the whole audible frequency spectrum. I own the audioengine a5's and till date there is not one person who heard these and has not commented on how good the sound quality is.

Audioengine a5 product page

Audioholics review of a5

Indian distributor page

Price is 20,000 you will not be disappointed many claim these are revolutionary speakers, google for the many reviews on the internet or there is reviews section on a5 page over at audioengine usa.

I used to own the Audioengine 2 which cost 10k and they were fabulous. the A5s I am guessing will be even more so. Don't waste your time with Bose or Creative.

I'm planning on the A2s --- and psychotropic's enthusiasm has been a big influence :)

In the meantime, I'm having big trouble with my sound card, which I'd better post about elsewhere.

You might consider whether it is worth getting a better sound card than whatever comes with your laptop motherboard.

I've been thinking that if I do have to get a new soundcard, Echo Audo is worth considering --- and they have some nice stuff for laptops too.

Thanks for the info.Are these wireless ? 'cause the website says wireless ready.

thanks

Forget creative or bose if you want neutral and detailed sound over the whole audible frequency spectrum. I own the audioengine a5's and till date there is not one person who heard these and has not commented on how good the sound quality is.

Audioengine a5 product page

Audioholics review of a5

Indian distributor page

Price is 20,000 you will not be disappointed many claim these are revolutionary speakers, google for the many reviews on the internet or there is reviews section on a5 page over at audioengine usa.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back