Speakers for NAD320BEE

daumaster

I have a pair of SONY 3 way speakers, model SS-S350, which I am presently using with my old KENWOOD KA-32 stereo integrated amp (35WX2 RMS) and PIONEER DV-575-AS SACD player. The impedance of the speakers is 8 ohms and nominal & maximum power handling is 30W & 60W respectively.

I plan to buy upgrade to a NAD 3200BEE stereo integrated amplifier. Will the SONY speakers be okay for this amp ? Will upgrade my speakers later, as I am on a tight budget.

Where can I get the NAD amp serviced in the long run ?

I have been auditioning a lot of speakers lately and you would definately get better performance from your NAD 320BEE by changing your speakers in the long run (since you are on a tight budget now).

Some of the speakers you can consider with your NAD 320BEE are:

Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 (INR 12K)

Monitor Audio Bronze B3 (INR 19K)

Mordaunt Short Avant 902I (INR 12K)

NAD products can be serviced in India. The Indian dist. is:

Lakozy Impex and Services
Showroom No 3, Lakozy Mansion
21 Chowpatty Seaface
Mumbai 400007, India

+91 22 23697001/02
+91 22 23698001 (fax)
[email protected]

Thanks a lot.

As the new NAD 325BEE is coming, is there any chance of getting the NAD 320BEE at a discount, as the dealer will try to clear his old stock of 320BEE ?

Rgrding the speakers, where will I get them ? do you deal in them ?

Thanks a lot.

As the new NAD 325BEE is coming, is there any chance of getting the NAD 320BEE at a discount, as the dealer will try to clear his old stock of 320BEE ?

Rgrding the speakers, where will I get them ? do you deal in them ?

Yes you could try asking your dealer for a discount on the NAD 320BEE which generally retails for INR 21K

I do not deal in any hi-fi equipments. I am just a audio enthusiast like you.

If you can tell me where you live I can probably dig out the list of dealers where you can audition the speakers.

Lakozy Impex is giving off the 320BEE at 20K. Should I take it or haggle a bit more ? I work in Bongaigaon, Assam.

if this is the price delivered in Bongaigaon, Assam - it sounds reasonable. But however there is no harm bargaining and trying for a better deal!

Hi,

I have NAD 320 BEE amp with Tannoy Fusion II bookshelf speakers i am very
sastify of this combination. i recommnaded to you try Tannoy Fusion II and if your budget it more than try to Tannoy Fusion 4 tower speakers it is excellent choice with NAD 320 BEE

Bumping an old thread. How much would a used NAD 320BEE cost today ?A friend isn't sure what to quote for the amp. The amp has the remote too.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back