Speakers for NAD320BEE

daumaster

I have a pair of SONY 3 way speakers, model SS-S350, which I am presently using with my old KENWOOD KA-32 stereo integrated amp (35WX2 RMS) and PIONEER DV-575-AS SACD player. The impedance of the speakers is 8 ohms and nominal & maximum power handling is 30W & 60W respectively.

I plan to buy upgrade to a NAD 3200BEE stereo integrated amplifier. Will the SONY speakers be okay for this amp ? Will upgrade my speakers later, as I am on a tight budget.

Where can I get the NAD amp serviced in the long run ?

I have been auditioning a lot of speakers lately and you would definately get better performance from your NAD 320BEE by changing your speakers in the long run (since you are on a tight budget now).

Some of the speakers you can consider with your NAD 320BEE are:

Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 (INR 12K)

Monitor Audio Bronze B3 (INR 19K)

Mordaunt Short Avant 902I (INR 12K)

NAD products can be serviced in India. The Indian dist. is:

Lakozy Impex and Services
Showroom No 3, Lakozy Mansion
21 Chowpatty Seaface
Mumbai 400007, India

+91 22 23697001/02
+91 22 23698001 (fax)
[email protected]

Thanks a lot.

As the new NAD 325BEE is coming, is there any chance of getting the NAD 320BEE at a discount, as the dealer will try to clear his old stock of 320BEE ?

Rgrding the speakers, where will I get them ? do you deal in them ?

Thanks a lot.

As the new NAD 325BEE is coming, is there any chance of getting the NAD 320BEE at a discount, as the dealer will try to clear his old stock of 320BEE ?

Rgrding the speakers, where will I get them ? do you deal in them ?

Yes you could try asking your dealer for a discount on the NAD 320BEE which generally retails for INR 21K

I do not deal in any hi-fi equipments. I am just a audio enthusiast like you.

If you can tell me where you live I can probably dig out the list of dealers where you can audition the speakers.

Lakozy Impex is giving off the 320BEE at 20K. Should I take it or haggle a bit more ? I work in Bongaigaon, Assam.

if this is the price delivered in Bongaigaon, Assam - it sounds reasonable. But however there is no harm bargaining and trying for a better deal!

Hi,

I have NAD 320 BEE amp with Tannoy Fusion II bookshelf speakers i am very
sastify of this combination. i recommnaded to you try Tannoy Fusion II and if your budget it more than try to Tannoy Fusion 4 tower speakers it is excellent choice with NAD 320 BEE

Bumping an old thread. How much would a used NAD 320BEE cost today ?A friend isn't sure what to quote for the amp. The amp has the remote too.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back