Speakers for YAMAHA Flagship RX-A3050

Hi Have heard people using dali ikon mk2 with this Yamaha Flagship receiver.You can also try Dali Zensor series.
Recently we had demo with A2050 with KEF in wall speakers at AV Expo ,that was also good. Have a good audition and decide.

Thanks RajithKumar Ji, will try to do the same. But I have to go to Delhi/gurgaon (as I am based in Chandigarh).

Generally B&Ws go well with Yamaha receivers. Yours should be no exception.

Best way, hear and decide between different speaker combos.

If you have to take the receiver, take it and demo.

There is no B&W dealer in Chandigarh.The nearest will be in delhi/gurgaon.
How good is Tannoy Mercury range? Will Tannoy pair well with Yamaha?

Hi

Most dealers are in Delhi / Gurgaon, I guess you will need to make a trip....

There are a lot of speakers and all depends on what you like listening to..more bass, punch, depth etc....carry your kind of music when you audition...

Do a google search and call the dealers.....accordingly setup appointments.....

Depending on your budget, there are Definitive technology speakers, Focals, PSB etc....

Hi

Most dealers are in Delhi / Gurgaon, I guess you will need to make a trip....

There are a lot of speakers and all depends on what you like listening to..more bass, punch, depth etc....carry your kind of music when you audition...

Do a google search and call the dealers.....accordingly setup appointments.....

Depending on your budget, there are Definitive technology speakers, Focals, PSB etc....

Thanks dear. The only option is to audition and go to Delhi/gurgaon :clapping:

You haven't mentioned your budget. With a flagship receiver, you should reserve a fair chunk of change for the speakers. Forget the power ratings for now and tell us about your budget and maybe then you can get some suggestions. The final decision after that will rest on you after auditioning :)

You haven't mentioned your budget. With a flagship receiver, you should reserve a fair chunk of change for the speakers. Forget the power ratings for now and tell us about your budget and maybe then you can get some suggestions. The final decision after that will rest on you after auditioning :)

The budget: 1 -1 .5Lac without subwoofer., Thanks

Thanks dear. My current speakers are Yamaha 8900 and NS-P60 Centre surrounds.Thats why I want to upgrade

Ok..I think it is better to retain the same speakers as your AVR should have all the Digital room correction prowess to make it better for you..

Retaining yamaha speakers, you may consider spending your budget on making your set-up 11.2 than completely overhaul your speakers which will eat your budget..

The budget: 1 -1 .5Lac without subwoofer., Thanks

That's a reasonable amount for a bookshelf based home theater setup (especially since the sub isn't included). The current Yamaha speakers you have are average at best. If you're sticking to 5.1 you can get some pretty good speakers for your money. These are the following bookshelf speakers which should fit within your budget (partnered with their respective center and surrounds):
B&W 685s2
Dali Opticon 1
Dynaudio Emit M10
Focal Chorus 706
KEF Q300
Monitor Audio Silver 1
PSB Imagine XB
Q Acoustics Concept 20
SVS Ultra bookshelf
Tannoy Revolution XT mini
I'm sure there are other speakers too but these are the ones that come to my mind. Of the lot, I'm biased to the B&Ws. Audition (preferably with a Yamaha amp/receiver) and choose the ones you like the most. After all it's your ears and what sounds best to you is all that matters :)

Go to the home theater dealer galaxy hifi with your avr in mohali and take a demo. They deal with Polk wharfedale infinity elac and many more brands. They have the yamaha in their rig too.

Fellow mohali resident.

That's a reasonable amount for a bookshelf based home theater setup (especially since the sub isn't included). The current Yamaha speakers you have are average at best. If you're sticking to 5.1 you can get some pretty good speakers for your money. These are the following bookshelf speakers which should fit within your budget (partnered with their respective center and surrounds):
B&W 685s2
Dali Opticon 1
Dynaudio Emit M10
Focal Chorus 706
KEF Q300
Monitor Audio Silver 1
PSB Imagine XB
Q Acoustics Concept 20
SVS Ultra bookshelf
Tannoy Revolution XT mini
I'm sure there are other speakers too but these are the ones that come to my mind. Of the lot, I'm biased to the B&Ws. Audition (preferably with a Yamaha amp/receiver) and choose the ones you like the most. After all it's your ears and what sounds best to you is all that matters :)

thanks dear elt93, The general consensus coming out is that Yamaha will be best with B&W. Do you all agree? plz guide.

I have never had the opportunity to hear B&W paired with Yamaha. However if others have mentioned, I guess they do pair well. However, do audition as many speakers of the lot as you can and take your decision.

Talked to Mr. Sid Trehan of Sound by design, very nice dealer, he suggested me to buy Dali Zensor 3 and 1 for the yamaha rx-a3050, what do you all have to say about this combo

Have been looking for Klipsch speakers also. The klipsch RP160 bookshelves, RP 440c center and RP 240s surround speakers. Plz share your views about them also.

Have been looking for Klipsch speakers also. The klipsch RP160 bookshelves, RP 440c center and RP 240s surround speakers. Plz share your views about them also.
I have the Klipsch RP160M and 440c center.. Year to hook them up with AVR, but using the BS with a small stereo amplifier SMSL Q5 Pro.. The bass is stupendous for a BS of its size.. Surprisingly they didnt sound harsh even when pushed hard...

Is the SVS Ultra series any Good? If anyone have auditioned these speakers please provide a small review.

Are SVS speakers warm or Bright?

Will these be a good pair for the Yamaha RX-A3050

I have the Yamaha 3020 with GOLDENEAR triton 5 's
GE SUPERCENTER XL
GE AON 3 surrounds &
Two GE FF5 subwoofers

This is a nice combo

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back