Speakers from RAVE ?

sand64

Do anybody know about 'RAVE' brand of speakers?

Yeasterday I found a pair of small bookshelves of 'Rave' brand playing a hindi song in local dusty market and SQ was quite good for these small BS. Even build quality is quite good, neat & heavy. Drivers are one tweeter & 5" bass. Shopkeeper is offering it for 6k. On asking more details about their make etc, shopkeeper was not able to tell...& told that drivers are German:D I am not sure if they are Indian, Chinese or so...

But sure, their built is quite good with curved cabinet quite similar to WH9.1 Even net search could't throw some light???

cheers.

Rave Acoustics is a company which is based in Mumbai, they make the speakers enclosure here but all the drivers are imported i.e sourced from Germany and they assemble it here. They are good speakers for resonable amount of money.

Not aware of speakers, but this is an interesting product I was interested at some point - RAVE 1 USB amplifier from Russ Andrews.

RAVEUSBCallOutL.jpg

Hi all,

Has anyone heard this speakrs?

Sanen

N.Murali

Sanen had displayed their speakers in Mumbai AVMAX meet in year 2000. They are exporters of speakers at that point of time. I would say the SQ is nothing great if you ask me and they do not follow basic principles in speaker design in the year 2000. I am not aware of the current situation as products either develop or detoriate even further over the years.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back