Speakers Package

Ramki

Dear folks, I am new to this forum and i have been following for a long time on discussions and recommendations.. I need some help and following are the speaker package with amp/dvd player has come up for sale through my known friend...

Denon amp PMA 520
DVD DV1920
JBL tower LC310 - main
Infinity centre video 1
SUB MS907 w
Rear Mission SC MSK (made for denon)

All in in mint condition and did not check Sub as he has not conected and performance is excellent and all are compatible with 8 ohm and 10-100 power inputs..

Please suggest and i have been given at 32k as final as his expectation was 40K

Music is exceptional and my choice is abt 75% music and 25% on movies with limited watch on select movies..

Please help..

Denon PMA520 is an Stereo amp! How can you use the same for HT..Sorry am confused:(
Whats your plan anyways building HT or stereo, IMHO 75% music preference should go with stereo rather then HT.

Option 1 For stereo go with dvd Denon PMA520+JBL tower LC310 and say asking price shall be Between 13-15K (Dont go for sub, untill u feel its necessary and love more bass)

Thank you so much and I had mentioned the package. My interest is also for JBL and Denon DV 1920 along with PmA 520

thanks.. I was late and some one picked it up..

I have choice of PMA520 and DV 1920 with Mission speakers SC m5K and sought price is 12K....the audition is damn good for music...

Would you recommend any good towers less than 10K?

PMA and M5K, would be decent for the money, If you love the sound stage after audition then "NO OPINION" should be crossed:),Our Ears are good Judge.

I feel its VFM

If there any FS available <10K? If then then it can be valuated.

Anyways Bro, where you are getting such rare Combo's in Chennai? Do you know any dealers for Pre-owner,If then can you share the contact number with me please. Even am in search of BS for my friend and only a choice left with me:)

A friend of mine looked up some website(olx i believe) and referred the number,he is true audio lover...has over thousands of music collections.. No FS yet and looked up some pioneer and no details yet...

At time you may get such deals in website and need to sweat to meet and audition..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back