Speakers that go with Denon AVR 1910

Preethi

Hi,

I am someone with very little knowlwdge about electronics.....as is what I undersrtand after going through this site... and would like u to give me some advice,...
I am planning to buy a Denon 1910 amplifier and am confused as to what speakers and sub woofer should I pair with it so as to get the best out of my amplifier. I would like to go in for wall mounted speakers and not the floor standing ones.

My budget for the entire system is around 1 lac.

Waiting for some input....

Preethi

Hi Preethi,
Welcome you to our forum.Have a Happy stay here.
Q-Acoustics 1010i speaker package goes very well with the Denons.They are really unobtrusive, and sounds very good for their size.
1010i Cinema - Q Acoustics 1000i Series 1010i Cinema Package 5.1 Cinema Package. "The Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 system ...
There is a successor to it the 2000 Cinema, which is expected to be on our shore very shortly (may be end of this month or dec 1st week).
I'm sure no one has heard it yet so can't comment on it's performance.But you can't go wrong with the award winning 1010i package.
Also look at Energy Take 5 classic 5.1 package which is also very good.
Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater System - Overview

Please do have a look at this thread to find speaker prices around your budget http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/3918-pricelist-speakers.html and don't forget to be active our forum:).

All the best,
Samuel

I can suggest few here-
1.Qacoustic 1010i/2000 series
2.Wharf 9.2 if available
3.Tannoy F1 system
4.Kef 3005SE (stylish award winners)
5.MS Br2 & system

They r within your Budget.:)

Hi Preethi,
How much did your Denon AVR-1910 cost? and regarding speakers I would suggest you Jamo S606. The price is around 40 - 45k. and regarding the Sub - It depends on how much bass you like. The S606 Floor standing have a side firing SUB in it. And what purpose do you use, Like Music or movie?

Hi Preethi,
Welcome you to our forum.Have a Happy stay here.
Q-Acoustics 1010i speaker package goes very well with the Denons.They are really unobtrusive, and sounds very good for their size.
1010i Cinema - Q Acoustics 1000i Series 1010i Cinema Package 5.1 Cinema Package. "The Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 system ...
There is a successor to it the 2000 Cinema, which is expected to be on our shore very shortly (may be end of this month or dec 1st week).
I'm sure no one has heard it yet so can't comment on it's performance.But you can't go wrong with the award winning 1010i package.
Also look at Energy Take 5 classic 5.1 package which is also very good.
Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater System - Overview

Please do have a look at this thread to find speaker prices around your budget http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/3918-pricelist-speakers.html and don't forget to be active our forum:).

All the best,
Samuel

Hi Samuel,
any idea what will be launch price for Q Acoustics 2000 series in India.

Hey Preethi

If you are looking for the setup with Denon-1910, Q Acoustics will go good..

Denon - 1910 - Rs.45,000
Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 Package - Rs.58,000
Cables - QED - Classic 42 Strands - Rs.4,500
Interconnects - As per the Source

In Total Rs.1,07,500...MRP...
You can expect upto 8-10% discount max on overall package...
So if you include a 1mtr Alphason HDMI & 1mtr QED Optical Cable, then your total package after discount should be approx. Rs.1,02,000...

including the mounts...

Hi Samuel,
any idea what will be launch price for Q Acoustics 2000 series in India.

Buddy...

Q 2000 Series will be priced @ somewhere around same of the 1000i Series, for normal finishes, but will be 10-12% extra costly for White/Black Gloss Finish...

And the subwoofer which is now 2 x 6.5 inch driver will be around 15% costlier than current of Rs.20,000...

Add Wharfedale Diamond 10 series to your list of Audition. Recently I helped a friend of mine from this very forum in aquiring the folowing:
1. AVR: Denon 1910 around 37K
2. Fronts: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 around 13.5k
3. Stands Quad: 4.5K
4. Polk Audio Sub PSW 125- 16K
5. QED 5M subwoofer cable 1.5K
6. DAC 14AWG speaker cables 10M @ 50/-per meter.

He is very happy with his present setup and plans on adding the Center and Surround speakers from the same series soon.

Buddy...

Q 2000 Series will be priced @ somewhere around same of the 1000i Series, for normal finishes, but will be 10-12% extra costly for White/Black Gloss Finish...

And the subwoofer which is now 2 x 6.5 inch driver will be around 15% costlier than current of Rs.20,000...

Thanks Mridul,
What about 2000 Cinema Package, is it good buy?. I am having Denon 2310, what do you think of combination. Any idea regarding the 2000 cinema package price in India?.

Bro

Q 2000 package will have the same price tag of Q 1000 of Rs.58,000...

But Denon 2310, is highly powered as Q 2010 is 75w RMS @ 6Ohms...

Mridul ji, I think the price is a bit high @58k. A forum member had bought the Q a 1000 5.1 package for 42k from Modern World, Bangalore.

Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 Home Theater Package - Rs.53K
I dont know why people are quoting wrong prices. Prices quoted in this thread is insanely high :mad:. Its not 53k or 58k .....Q Acoustics 1010i is less than 45k. Please don't post wrong prices this gives wrong estimates. I think if they are not sure about prices they should put ( estimated prices in brackets )

Mridul ji, I think the price is a bit high @58k. A forum member had bought the Q a 1000 5.1 package for 42k from Modern World, Bangalore.

Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 Home Theater Package - Rs.53K
I dont know why people are quoting wrong prices. Prices quoted in this thread is insanely high :mad:. Its not 53k or 58k .....Q Acoustics 1010i is less than 45k. Please don't post wrong prices this gives wrong estimates. I think if they are not sure about prices they should put ( estimated prices in brackets )

Ah Zoey, It was the price you quoted that I posted here in this thread earlier.:)

Thats a very good price Ashish...was it grey or from a dealer?

asking coz i'm on the lookout for an avr myself...

Hi,

I imported the same from US through gebay for 23.5K, factory-sealed one + bought locally a maxine 110v voltage convertor which is around 2.8K!

Cheers!

Hi,

I am someone with very little knowlwdge about electronics.....as is what I undersrtand after going through this site... and would like u to give me some advice,...
I am planning to buy a Denon 1910 amplifier and am confused as to what speakers and sub woofer should I pair with it so as to get the best out of my amplifier. I would like to go in for wall mounted speakers and not the floor standing ones.

My budget for the entire system is around 1 lac.

Waiting for some input....

Preethi

Hi preethi
Even i was ones in the Dilemma then after a long research found the right speakers & right place to buy these speakers ,Its Profx Store ,Hope ur dreams come tru.:cool:

Hi preethi
Even i was ones in the Dilemma then after a long research found the right speakers & right place to buy these speakers ,Its Profx Store ,Hope ur dreams come tru.:cool:

Are you related to ProFX? Please stop prasing ProFX in all your posts. Please make some valid comments instead of propagating ProFX as the final word for Audio-Video in India. Sometimes seeing multiple posts in different threads is really irritating. I would appreciate if Mods can do something on this. Mahesh, i hope you will take this in right spirit.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back