Speakers under 1.5 lakhs

jenson

I like the sound signature of cadence, magnepans. I also liked jbl 4312s, but it didn't soundstage the way some of these speakers do, it however did rock in spades.

Any value for money recommendations?

I have not heard Rethm Arkas and Bhaava. But they may be decent options to consider. Viren’s horns could be another option provided you have the space for it. Lot of members seem to like the IndiqAudio speakers. I haven’t heard them. But they may be worth listening to once. Linton and Fyne Audio could also be options.

Rethm Saadhanas which Naturelover has put up for sale is also worth looking at. It’s a little over your budget but you can speak to him and check. I had owned those speakers. They were really good. Prefer them to the later Saadhana versions

Hello @jenson, you should definitely explore IndiqAudio. After lot of auditions for which I traveled across cities, I finally settled for IndiqAudio platinum achals. You can check this thread with owner's reviews

I like the sound signature of cadence, magnepans. I also liked jbl 4312s, but it didn't soundstage the way some of these speakers do, it however did rock in spades.

Jenson, you might want to consider the Rethm Bhaava or Viren's Speakers... both are GREAT options within your budget and are a easy load to drive...

you can even look at the Klpisch Heresy... I LOVE that speaker for ebing the most musical speaker in its price range... else look at the Maggie .7 speakers, those should be in your budget.

you can even look at the Klpisch Heresy... I LOVE that speaker for ebing the most musical speaker in its price range... else look at the Maggie .7 speakers, those should be in your budget.
Wouldn't heresy cost a bomb here...

I'd also recommend the klipsch. If you don't mind used I have a pair of JTR T12HTs that's been collecting dust for years (in storage).

How big is your Room..please get a speaker which is right for that :) from what I see on your signature you already have a Rethm Saadhna, is this for a smaller room ?

From what I have heard on you tube ( :) ) i really like the Fyne audio..the F501 is in your budget and seem to be recommending them for folks rather unabashedly unless you are looking for something for a smaller room.

Hello @jenson, you should definitely explore IndiqAudio. After lot of auditions for which I traveled across cities, I finally settled for IndiqAudio platinum achals. You can check this thread with owner's reviews
+1 here. Most common choice here in this budget is Indiq Audio Platnum Achal/Diamond.

For that budget buy used to get best bang for buck , I mean for someone who has "Rethm Saadhna V2 with upgraded Lowther Dx55" in the primary system would obviously not need much advice.

For that budget buy used to get best bang for buck , I mean for someone who has "Rethm Saadhna V2 with upgraded Lowther Dx55" in the primary system would obviously not need much advice.
I just sold my four year old saadhana with upgraded lowther dx55..

Back firing port not preferred .Floorstander only.
Given a choice between Triangle Borea BR08 (front firing port)and Fyne 501(down firing port) which one would folks prefer .Amp RN803

Back firing port not preferred .Floorstander only.
Given a choice between Triangle Borea BR08 (front firing port)and Fyne 501(down firing port) which one would folks prefer .Amp RN803
i have heard & my friend own BR09 Triangle BR08 & 09 not fyne audio & its very good with clean sound .which is good for music & movies..

i have heard & my friend own BR09 Triangle BR08 & 09 not fyne audio & its very good with clean sound .which is good for music & movies..
Thanks.I would use it for music only.Appreciate the response.I prefer high sensitivity and front/bottom firing spkrs .Else indiq may have been on my list.

I don't know if you will like these but:

Canton Vento 896.2s or Heco Celan Revolution 9.

See if you like their sound.

Thanks.I would use it for music only.Appreciate the response.I prefer high sensitivity and front/bottom firing spkrs .Else indiq may have been on my list.
thats great option to think , i too own the Indiq platinum achals for music its amazing sound & details speakers

I don't know if you will like these but:

Canton Vento 896.2s or Heco Celan Revolution 9.

See if you like their sound.
Thanks.Difficult to audition. Iam checking up if Fyne and Yamaha 803 can work well together. I dont think Triangle BRO works that well with Yamaha.( i may be wrong)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back