Speakers under 1.5 lakhs

Thanks.Difficult to audition. Iam checking up if Fyne and Yamaha 803 can work well together. I dont think Triangle BRO works that well with Yamaha.( i may be wrong)
If you like pronounced details you won't mind Vento + 803. Some people will perceive this as too aggressive. Ceramic tweeters on Ventos can bring pronounced details out. However, you will notice more subdued or smoothed-out highs with Yamaha XXXX.

I am planning to buy the KEF LS 50 does it good to go with the yamaha amplifier.
Sorry mate, I never had a chance to pair them with Yamaha. If you haven't already owned an amplifier, have a look at the active version of LS50. It's a bang for the buck.

Sorry mate, I never had a chance to pair them with Yamaha. If you haven't already owned an amplifier, have a look at the active version of LS50. It's a bang for the buck.
I have Yamaha AS801 pairing with mission speakers, may be i will change the amp soon, but interested to buy the LS.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back