Speakers under 30K

Hi Goyal,

Welcome to HFV.

For Tannoy you may call Sunny. He has his office in C.R.Park (3rd floor) just opposite to FX Entertainment showroom. He is a very good guy and friendly too. In his office he has a pair of wallmounted Tanny F1 pairing with Yamaha Ampli.

I have once got audition of Tanny F1 and Tanny Reveal 6 Studio monitor pairing with Lyrita valve amp in Viren's place. Sunny has a small spare room in his office, which has high volume Studio monitors. I think if you carry your amp, he will be kind enough to arrange an audition there. Or he may agree to send his speaker at your residence for a day for audition. He also stays at Noida. As somebody said, you may try Reveal 6 studio monitors also. It is a very good speaker (6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter) with high sensitivity 90 dB. It is back ported and need at least 1-1.5 ft distance from the rear wall. It has good high and midrange and decent bass also.
Happy hunting.

My 2 cents would be for Quad.
Nothing comes close to the midrange and bass response of these little devils (at their price point).

Monitor Audio Bronze is pretty good - but its slightly brighter, and lesser in Bass department. Depends on personal preferences though.

Have heard good about Ushers, but not auditioned them.

I dont know if the OP is still looking for speakers. But under 30K two speakers which must be listened to are the EPOS M5i and the PSB Image B25. The Quads too are supposed to be very good. I have heard the 12L2 and it was wonderful. Very, very detailed.

A bookshelf is the way to go. All the best.

I dont know if the OP is still looking for speakers. But under 30K two speakers which must be listened to are the EPOS M5i and the PSB Image B25. The Quads too are supposed to be very good. I have heard the 12L2 and it was wonderful. Very, very detailed.

A bookshelf is the way to go. All the best.

hi,

Any idea if these are available in Bangalore? If yes, where?

thanks,
dww

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back