Spin Clean Record Washer MKII

Hi
are you sure about the price? I got it for about 40 $ from ebay US a few months back..no custom duty.

ganesh

Spin Clean-Washer System-Package Amazon price $124

spinww.jpg

Last edited:
The Spin Clean Record Washer sells at $79 while the complete Washing kit, which arindamcc bought, sells at $124. I also got the latter at the same price from Amazon.

Cheers,
Arun.

Hi
are you sure about the price? I got it for about 40 $ from ebay US a few months back..no custom duty.

ganesh

I thought of buying this but opted for a carbon fiber brush instead. Most of my records just have a few dust particles that float down when the disc is spinning.
Anything that needs more cleaning than this doesn't make into my LP collection. I buy a cd or flac instead.

I'm however interested in knowing the difference in sound quality with this. If possible, please do post a couple of 'before and after cleaning' photos with this and also before and after sound recordings if you can.

I thought of buying this but opted for a carbon fiber brush instead. Most of my records just have a few dust particles that float down when the disc is spinning.
Anything that needs more cleaning than this doesn't make into my LP collection. I buy a cd or flac instead.

I'm however interested in knowing the difference in sound quality with this. If possible, please do post a couple of 'before and after cleaning' photos with this and also before and after sound recordings if you can.

you will be surprised to hear the difference, when you clean a record that is freshly opened from a sealed sleeve.... One must clean their records every now and then. and the carbon fibre brushes are pure nonsense. i prefer the regular 3M microfibre cloth. its inexpensive and does the job better. my own audioquest cf brush is just sitting around these days!

you will be surprised to hear the difference, when you clean a record that is freshly opened from a sealed sleeve.... One must clean their records every now and then. and the carbon fibre brushes are pure nonsense. i prefer the regular 3M microfibre cloth. its inexpensive and does the job better. my own audioquest cf brush is just sitting around these days!

Actually that's what I want to do. I have heard a lot about spin clean but have never heard the before and after results. If someone can post link to before and after of the actual LP playing, I'll be very thankful.

I'll try the 3M cloth too in future. :)

I bought it on Amazon for cleaning camera lenses. Now I might buy another one for LP's (Thanks to malvai for the suggestion).

Hi Shivam

The Spin Clean system works. I have had it when i was into vinyl. Definitely recommended. Preferred it to normal cleaning with distilled water.

Hi Shivam

The Spin Clean system works. I have had it when i was into vinyl. Definitely recommended. Preferred it to normal cleaning with distilled water.

My records are very clean. They are like new. That's the reason why I am looking for some before and after samples (especially with clean records).

I never had very clean records. But they definitely work great on dirty records

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back