Spotify in India; launching on Jan 31

Was going for the free trial. But it does not go through saying some error with address while I haven't entered my address anywhere so how could it be wrong. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Was going for the free trial. But it does not go through saying some error with address while I haven't entered my address anywhere so how could it be wrong. Anyone else facing the same issue?
tried today- it worked just fine for me. my card was charged INR 2/-

Spotify music
Amazon prime movies and TV series
Free no money
Paid u have to pay money :D better quality and removal of ads.

I can't even understand what people are thinking about. It's 100 rupees a month for the premium. Should be a no brainer.

Spotify music
Free no money

I can't even understand what people are thinking about. It's 100 rupees a month for the premium. Should be a no brainer.
By any chance did you feel any improvement over itunes in case you used it?

I haven't used iTunes on my stereo setup. But I have used Spotify on my stereo setup and it's very good. Maybe just a notch behind tidal hifi.

Spotify quality seems to be better than Amazon. Probably equal to iTunes. Advantage of Spotify is you have app and web player both and a lot of receivers and Bose sound systems with Spotify Connect function. So far so good I would say.

Spotify music
Free no money

Amazon prime also has music. obv paid account you have to pay :rolleyes:.

Tried the asio bridge with hificable and at last Spotify is listenable after bypassing the windows mixer.
The bonus, you tube and Netflix all sound better with the asio bridge.
cheers

I found Spotify premium sound quality through sMS-200 Squeezelite is even better than my FLAC/320kbps collection . Although collection is limited, quality is very very good. A must try! Not yet tried tidal.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back