Star war Craze ??

soundsgreat

Hi,

We've all seen many Home Theater where some sort of theme is used (colour,design etc etc..) But here someone who has gone totally crazy over this and has made something which most of Us can on aspire to do :eek:hyeah:!

This is theater based on Star wars theme which includes a custom theme in the dedicated theater room and the rest of the house !! In the theater room he even has figurines of the popular characters of the movie and what not !!

Man can you believe you this ? the whole setup seems to be built around meridian equipment !! thought not much of a detail is available (the author has not posted much ! but just checkout and enjoy !

hometheater-1.jpg

hometheater-2.jpg

hometheater-3.jpg

hometheater-4.jpg

hometheater-5.jpg

hometheater-6.jpg

hometheater-7.jpg

hometheater-8.jpg

hometheater-9.jpg

hometheater-10.jpg

hometheater-11.jpg

hometheater-12.jpg

hometheater-13.jpg

hometheater-14.jpg

hometheater-15.jpg

hometheater-16.jpg

hometheater-17.jpg

hometheater-18.jpg

hometheater-19.jpg

Regards.

Hi,

We've all seen many Home Theater where some sort of theme is used (colour,design etc etc..) But here someone who has gone totally crazy over this and has made something which most of Us can on aspire to do :eek:hyeah:!

This is theater based on Star wars theme which includes a custom theme in the dedicated theater room and the rest of the house !! In the theater room he even has figurines of the popular characters of the movie and what not !!

Man can you believe you this ? the whole setup seems to be built around meridian equipment !! thought not much of a detail is available (the author has not posted much ! but just checkout and enjoy !

hometheater-1.jpg

hometheater-2.jpg

hometheater-3.jpg

hometheater-4.jpg

hometheater-5.jpg

hometheater-6.jpg

hometheater-7.jpg

hometheater-8.jpg

hometheater-9.jpg

hometheater-10.jpg

hometheater-11.jpg

hometheater-12.jpg

hometheater-13.jpg

hometheater-14.jpg

hometheater-15.jpg

hometheater-16.jpg

hometheater-17.jpg

hometheater-18.jpg

hometheater-19.jpg

Regards.

I will refuse to believe it once you post the links which are invisible for some reason :)

Cheers

hey soundsgreat looks like the link (or pic) has the stealth field on...please repost...should be interesting to see what you are pointing at...

Hi,

Ohh Darn :confused:,why the hell is the pics invisible to all of you is a mystery to me :rolleyes: !!

Am able to see in my comp without a prob ;)!!

Anyways Am sorry all you guys for the trouble that I may have caused due to this :eek:!!

Here's the complete pic set from other site !

Star Wars Themed Home Theater and House

Hope at least this will be visible to all !!

Btw can anybody please post a screen shot of what you guys see of this thread ???

Regards.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back