Stereo Amp + DAC --> Audiocontrol RIALTO-600

FYI -- >

It uses Class H Amp
And it's 2.04 KG weight :sad:

What kind of engineering is this :O Damn !

I am so inclined to buy this now .. I am trying to control my temptation thou :(

There is also 400 model, same output but with 1 less input of toslink & coax, can you find out price of that also? Maybe cheaper? This rate you got from India or Japan?

It is not class d.

It's avaiable in india both 400 and 600 model.

400 is around 50k.

go go audiocontrol site n find the dealer in india.

they have only one in india thats in mumbai.

n that dealer only said its a class H amplifer. thats why is so small n only 2 kg.

Hello -

Thought we would jump in to clarify some points. The Rialto 400 and Rialto 600 are both Class D amplifiers with built-in DACs. The specs on our website are up to date and accurate. The distributors listed on our site for India should be able to sell you either of these two excellent products.

Dan
AudioControl

So my guess that they are Class D amps are correct.

I should clarify on the Class D spec. The power supply itself is our Class H supply which dynamically allocates power where it is needed (based on our Light Drive technology).

The amp cards themselves are Class D, PWM or Pulse Width Modulation which is much more similar to an analog switching audio amp vs the chip amps which fall apart when ran at high power levels.

The amps have that smooth open analog sound with a much greater efficiency than traditional Class A/B amps and even beat the Class H design. With the combination of these classes, we've created something that is truly uncompromising in performance that AudioControl is known for.

I should clarify on the Class D spec. The power supply itself is our Class H supply which dynamically allocates power where it is needed (based on our Light Drive technology).

The amp cards themselves are Class D, PWM or Pulse Width Modulation which is much more similar to an analog switching audio amp vs the chip amps which fall apart when ran at high power levels.

The amps have that smooth open analog sound with a much greater efficiency than traditional Class A/B amps and even beat the Class H design. With the combination of these classes, we've created something that is truly uncompromising in performance that AudioControl is known for.

Thanks for your valuable inputs, i am going to audition this Amp in Mumbai on 30th(I am going just to audition this Product). If everything goes fine, this Amp will be sitting on my table in no time :D pairing with either Sonodyne Sonus 2605 / Wharfedale Diamond 240 :).

I am looking for a stereo amplifier with dedicated sub out to drive my boston acoustic a-26 bookshelf.I've shortlisted audiocontrol rialto 600.Do share your feedback and suggestions about the amp.

I am looking for a stereo amplifier with dedicated sub out to drive my boston acoustic a-26 bookshelf.I've shortlisted audiocontrol rialto 600.Do share your feedback and suggestions about the amp.

rialto 600 will be overkill for your speakers. go for any nad/marantz/yamaha/denon amp with sub out

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable inputs, i am going to audition this Amp in Mumbai on 30th(I am going just to audition this Product). If everything goes fine, this Amp will be sitting on my table in no time :D pairing with either Sonodyne Sonus 2605 / Wharfedale Diamond 240 :).

Hi,
Did you finally get to hear this amp? I'm looking for an amp with similar specs and pricing to go with the Wharfedale 230. Any info would be helpful

Last edited:
Hello Fellow FMs,

Any user feedback for this amp?
One of my close friend is looking to acquire this in Bangalore.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back