Stereo speakers under 1.5 lakhs

currently connected to cxn . It has a digital preamp.I want a tube amp for warmth. Coz genelec speakers are bit on brighter side.
Using genelec 8040b with 7060b subwoofer.
Source needs to have volume control

Hi Just wanted to know why did you go for a 7060b instead of 7050b . i am asking is because I have a 8030B and looking to go for a sub .

Budget for amp is 1.2 lakhs
Total setup budget is 2.5 to 3 lakhs
Good bass is a MUST.
Speakers should go below 40hz if not then will add a subwoofer.

Try the acoustic portrait setup. You wont get anything better in terms of value for money. They used to have a setup in hyderabad that you could audition. Not sure if they still have it. I have the amp at my place if you want to listen to it

Hi,

Using Acoustic Portrait speakers, amp, cables for almost a year now. I have no words to describe my listening pleasure I get from these equipments. This is one of the best buy in my life.

When it's comes to purest audio output .... I can not think anything better than Acoustic Portrait and Corrosion.

Pardon my bias opinions ... I mean no disrespect to owners of other equipments.

Thanks
Auro

I've listened several B&W combinations across their generations starting 600's till Nautilus.
Being a die-hard fan of B&W I always fantasized to build up my custom theater for which I got fewer B&W 683s.

If you are still looking, then I can help you over with my 683 pair :)

Budget for amp is 1.2 lakhs
Total setup budget is 2.5 to 3 lakhs
Good bass is a MUST.
Speakers should go below 40hz if not then will add a subwoofer.

Its actually hard combination when you say it should go below 40Hz then you need 10 inch woofers many spec the speakers in the range of 35Hz for 6.5 inch and 8 inch but they dont do a great job when it comes to woofer frequencies. Speakers I doubt any brand in your budget can actually give with 10 inch woofer.

I've read a lot deal on schiit Freya and Saga preamps; seems that good number of people are facing unusual click sounds which are annoying. Saga seems to be a better VFM option if you don't need balanced outputs.
The mixed reviews have been a bit problematic before pulling the trigger, unless someone in the forum gives a clear picture or until somehow we could audition them ; I've put the purchase on hold.

Emotiva and Quad power amps are highly popular so shouldn't be tough call if you decide on the preamp.

I've had a saga for a few months now. The clicking on increasing the volume is normal because of the stepped attenuator.

I have heard emotiva -T2 and Dali zensor. They are really good and are within budget. I auditioned at ht store bangalore. They are really amazing.
Emotiva floor standers- 92,000
Dali- same range
Sound quality both music and movie awesome
All the best

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back