Stereo System in 1.5L

Hello,

Looking for a good stereo system within 1.5L for a friend of mine. The listening is mostly to old hindi, ghazals and some soft rock. They are not keen on a second hand system and would like to audition it in Bangalore before buying. The room size is about 10x15 ft.

Some that we have listened to:
1. B&W bookshelves with Rotel - They did sound nice, but, with the Rotel it was going out of the budget
2. KEF floor standers with Denon/Yamaha. This was also quite good. Going with the Yamaha might be within budget but without the source
3. Jamo with Denon - Was not so happy with this as compared to the others.

Please do suggest some options in the range.

Thanks,
Sampath.

Audition Genelec Speakers once. You have the demo room in B'lore. Else you can come to my room also :D

My friends auditioned a few systems. They liked the nad 356 and psb imagine B bookshelves. The amp seems expensive at 70k and does not have digital connections like USB. They will have to buy something like blue sound node 2.

Will a lower spec amp work with this speakers or is it better to stick with the 356?

Hello,

Looking for a good stereo system within 1.5L for a friend of mine. The listening is mostly to old hindi, ghazals and some soft rock. They are not keen on a second hand system and would like to audition it in Bangalore before buying. The room size is about 10x15 ft.

Some that we have listened to:
1. B&W bookshelves with Rotel - They did sound nice, but, with the Rotel it was going out of the budget
2. KEF floor standers with Denon/Yamaha. This was also quite good. Going with the Yamaha might be within budget but without the source
3. Jamo with Denon - Was not so happy with this as compared to the others.

Please do suggest some options in the range.

Thanks,
Sampath.

Hello Mr.Sampath kindly Contact SKS TRADERS Kolkata they will be the Best guide for you in the East with Best Sounding Brands.

Contact Mr.Santanu

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back