Stremio Experience....Any users

bpranay

Has anyone tried Stremio? The app looks smooth and easy to use. UI looks good and has made addon installation quite easy. It has some add-ons whereby it has made free streaming quite easy but one might have to use VPN to stream movies. I have not tested it's 5.1 capability. The app is recommending to use it on NVIDIA shield. If anyone using it, please put forth your experience.

images.png

This is how the UI of stremio looks like which is quite clean and easy to manoeuvre. All the metadata has been pulled by the app itself and I did not add anything.
There are some nice addons which you can install. But somehow I could not add the files from local disk although it has an option.

The streaming option looks wonderful and works well.

you can also add netflix and other streaming addon. Someone using nvidia shield TV could jut try installing it and let us know the experience whether it's able to bitstream dts & dolby as the developer is recommending to use it on nvidia shield.

I tried playing some 10Gb movie through it's free addon. It played flawlessly but I have used this app on my laptop since I do not have nvidia shield so far.

Can't compare it with kodi until and unless tested extensively but for those who do not like to tweak much with kodi, stremio could be get to go platform.

I have been using the app on my Android tv for quite some time, its a very nice app , but I am not aware the kind of audio output it has .Its much better than KODI as its addons are not being updated anymore

I have been using the app on my Android tv for quite some time, its a very nice app , but I am not aware the kind of audio output it has .Its much better than KODI as its addons are not being updated anymore

Would you be able to check the audio output and update us? I also find it much better and less complicated but all depends on audio output.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back