Sub woofer purchase

Narayana

Hi iam using denon avrx1550h reciver with Taga harmony 606v3 speakers using front 2 tower speakers now I want to purchase subwoofer my room size 4/3 metres

Hi iam using denon avrx1550h reciver with Taga harmony 606v3 speakers using front 2 tower speakers now I want to purchase subwoofer my room size 4/3 metres

Taga has good budget subs.....if you can spend more....then look at Emotiva, BIC America, SVS etc.....

Check the connectivity options and also how low the sub can go....the more closer you are to 20hz...the better to enjoy movies and music......

Guys ,

I am also planning to buy a Good Subwoofer .I have also posted a Thread in the Wanted .

But little confused on what all the aspects we need to see buying a Good Subwoofer . My Budget is 20K .

Some of the models i looked are .Dint do any audition based on the Forum Review only .

Yamaha SW300
Taga SW 10v.3

Compare both specs and power output, port design, frequencies emitted, etc and take a call......

I think there are users of V2 out there....not sure if anyone has purchased the V3 recently as all seem to be going for SVS subs etc....

as per their site they have improved on the circuits of the amp and the cabinet quality including the driver.....

https://www.tagaharmony.com/en/products/3592/platinum-v-3/product/9032/platinum-sw-10-v-3

I guess I may get to hear it for the WhatHifi show in Mumbai....provided it is put in one of the demo rooms...(1st to 3rd March 2019)

Also in Youtube i am not finding much reviews about the Taga SW10 v.2 .Yamaha SW300 they have rated it Best 5 budget Subwoofer 2018.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back