Sub-Woofer Suggestions (Below INR30K)

PTP

Dear Members,
Please suggest a compatible sub woofer for adding to Marantz PM7003 + Monitor Audio BX2 stereo setup.
Budget is upto Rs.30k and pre-owned unit can be also considered.
Thanks

Dear Members,
Please suggest a compatible sub woofer for adding to Marantz PM7003 + Monitor Audio BX2 stereo setup.
Thanks
IMO for stereo set up you don’t have good options in that budget. Best is to wait for some one to sell their old sealed subs in that budget.

Mission ms-200 has good customer reviews. But as L4S said to match the quality of your current setup saveup more money and buy something like SVS sb1000 pro.

Dear Members,
Thanks
What is the room size? What is the size of the subwoofer you are looking for? Type of music you listen to?

Dear Members,
Thanks
I am unable to use my Elac 3010 sub with my Marantz PM7005 amp because the amp does not have a pre out to connect with subwoofer. It is only usable with my Yamaha recieved which has a preamp. Check whether you can have this problem.Apparantly Marantz never considered that people may want to use it for stereo applications.

I am unable to use my Elac 3010 sub with my Marantz PM7005 amp because the amp does not have a pre out to connect with subwoofer. It is only usable with my Yamaha recieved which has a preamp. Check whether you can have this problem.Apparantly Marantz never considered that people may want to use it for stereo applications.
Unlike PM7005, PM7003 has got a preout and is an all analog amp without digital input options.

What is the room size? What is the size of the subwoofer you are looking for? Type of music you listen to?

Room size is 10ft x 16ft. I have parted with Monitor BX2 and currently I am using Q acoustics M20. I listen to more South Indian and some western music.

Get a high to low level impedance converter. Its pretty cheap. Connect speaker wires to it and take RCA out to connect to subwoofer. The only problem with this solution is that when you keep bass low for speakers, the subwoofer will not get full bass and will have to work harder. Other option is to use splitter (Y Cable) and give input to both stereo amplifier and the subwoofer (in case you stereo amplifier has bluetooth and you use bluetooth, this solution will not work, it will only work in case of RCA). This way bass can be controlled more effectively.

Room size is 10ft x 16ft. I have parted with Monitor BX2 and currently I am using Q acoustics M20. I listen to more South Indian and some western music.
Room size is large. For the time being get a car subwoofer with external subwoofer amplifier. You can get all this for around 10-15k from Amazon. Then save your hard earned money to get an expensive 12 inch Active subwoofer later on. As in 30k budget there are hardly any 12 inch subwoofers.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back