Subwoofer suggestions - SVS or any alternative

He is blacklisted by majority brands for his practices, he often lists old prices of products to get the required attention and customer. ZERO customer service, takes his own sweet time to deal with issue at hand once sale is made, unresponsive to phone calls.
Thanks for the caution, Phew. I was about to buy a rel from them online. Thank god, I approached a local dealer. Got good offer too from the local store.

I was searching for SVS subs in this forum and saw that till even 2018/19, the prices for SB1000 and PB1000 were around 40-50k. But now when I google I see prices hovering around 1.25L!! Is this the actual price of the sub now? I really like the reviews for those subs and would ideally want something similar.

I'm looking for a sub for my 10x15 feet room. Requirements are mainly for music, movies would be a nice bonus since I do have my amp hooked to the TV.
My speaker (Mission QX2) and amp (Marantz PM6007) combo cost me around 70k. I was really hoping to keep my subwoofer spend to 40-50k-ish max. What suggestions do you have?
And kindly suggest any decent dealer in Delhi for the best prices! Thanks a bunch
Prices have gone around 1.5 to 3x nowadays.
If ur requirement is mainly music , please look out for a sealed sub . Rel subs are quite famous for that .

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back