Subwoofer

How is Yamaha NS-SW300 Subwoofer, I m thinking to purchase any suggestions?
Budget 40k.
Yamaha is easily available at haldia (WB)
Good for music, not for movies. Has substantial port noise where the bass has high peaks during movies.

As rightly suggested by the other members, in that budget its better to go for Polk hts-12, BIC PL200 or QB12. I was a user of Yamaha SW 300. During high octane action scenes, it could not deliver.

How is Yamaha NS-SW300 Subwoofer, I m thinking to purchase any suggestions?
Budget 40k.
Yamaha is easily available at haldia (WB)
Go for the QB12. Have heard it and it's brilliant for the money.
As rightly suggested by the other members, in that budget its better to go for Polk hts-12, BIC PL200 or QB12. I was a user of Yamaha SW 300. During high octane action scenes, it could not deliver.
I fully concur having had the SW300 as well.

Where can one find the Polk hts 12 for less than 40k? I am looking for subs between 30 to 40k and only the Polk hts 10 comes in my budget.
HTS 12 is 47K MRP & u can get 15-20 % from profx depends how u bargain with them.. in that case 20%=37600 & 15%=39950 both ways it fit ur bedget & performance too..
BIC F12 or PLii is also good one to consider.

HTS 12 is 47K MRP & u can get 15-20 % from profx depends how u bargain with them.. in that case 20%=37600 & 15%=39950 both ways it fit ur bedget & performance too..
BIC F12 or PLii is also good one to consider.
Thank you for the suggestion. I got a really good deal from Jamsticks on the Bic America Pl 200 II and went for it. Had to push my budget a little bit but worth the investment.

Thank you for the suggestion. I got a really good deal from Jamsticks on the Bic America Pl 200 II and went for it. Had to push my budget a little bit but worth the investment.
nice one too good u r happy for right buying & nice product...happy listening ..

It’s safer to get a better unit at a an affordable higher price rather than getting stuck with a unit at lower price and then regret doing it

let the party begin

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back