Subwoofers under 30k

I have received BIC 12 today from Jamstick for 31k+950 transport, Thanks all of you for your valuable suggestions. I am quite satisfied with it's performance both in movie and music. But it sounds little boomy though. Can't increase the volume of this sub above 30% of it's capacity.

BIC is known to get boomy, try to place it away from the walls. Recalibrate using the mic. Best to get a negative number on AVR.

Jamstick people have pathetic customer handling. They talk as if they don't need business, no proper way to talk, no politeness. I won't purchase anything from these people again even if they offer 50% discount..

Woah, what happened bro? Why you contacted them again?

Jamstick people have pathetic customer handling. They talk as if they don't need business, no proper way to talk, no politeness. I won't purchase anything from these people again even if they offer 50% discount..
Welcome to the world of hifi where you're expected to purchase equipment worth multiples of lakhs without ever hearing it and you get snubbed if you buy budget equipment. Very few stand out in this regard, notably HPZ. Their customer service is terrific no matter the quantum/value of purchase. I'd rather pay a few bucks more (but not much :p ) and have peace of mind on expensive stuff. I bought a coaxial to 3.5mm cable and while it didn't work out of the box and neither did the replacement (the brand was an Indian company who i shall not name because this may be a one off instance though their incompetence has surprised me, especially considering the price of cables they house and the one i bought), they have gone to great lengths to sort out my issue and are also sending me another replacement cable to try out without me having to return the existing one. Plus a few special requests they were more than happy to accommodate.

Their home demo system was also fantastic (i'd tried the Chord Mojo) and its a shame they stopped. Hopefully they expand their portfolio further. They've already started housing certain speakers and budget amps at competitive prices.

BIC is known to get boomy, try to place it away from the walls. Recalibrate using the mic. Best to get a negative number on AVR.

Woah, what happened bro? Why you contacted them again?
I called them for BIC 12 and brought it from them but I don't like their treatment. Specially the way of talking. Avshack is way better than Jamstick in terms of customer handling. I purchased Onkyo Dolby enabled speakers from AVSHACK and the owner was so co-operative and very polite. I asked him so many QUESTIONS about the product & he explain me with patience. Initially I was little skeptical but he sent me all his certificates and awards which he received from onkyo (as he is a onkyo dealer) to gain my faith. Then finally I placed my order. In jamstick they don't bloody care about their custome.

Interesting. The guy who handled my order was actually very nice and even gave me some good suggestions and a good offer on a Denon avr that was nearly same as the local retailer in my city. I suppose not everyone works for customer satisfaction in retail.

It was just the price was on higher side other wise everything was okay with them. Some misunderstanding happened initially.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back