Sugestion for Home theatre Projector

Thank you all for your updates, I have Yamaha YHT 299 home theater system, and have Phiilips Blueray 3D DVD player came along with it, just looking for screen and projector, what could be the best models for 3d+HD in projectors and how to select a good screen

And to add , few how to select 3D glasses, and do we get lengthy HDMI cables and do they give quality of picture if projector is fixed to ceiling

Last edited:
very few folks are technically qualified and experienced enough to give objective answers, they always have their biases and can only disseminate subjective information.

And to add , few how to select 3D glasses, and do we get lengthy HDMI cables and do they give quality of picture if projector is fixed to ceiling

Hdmi cables available in 10m,15m lengths too.The picture quality will be great, no issues. For projector what's your budget.According to budget only the forum will guide you.

Installation is not that difficult once you have right product in place. One thing that matter for installation is the throw ratio (distance to screen/image size). You need to choose the model based on where you want to place the projector and how big image you are expecting. Distance calculator are available on most of the projector manufacturer website & also on projectorcentral.com.

I have used 15M HDMI 1.4v cable bought from ebay for around 1.5k without any degradation in PQ.
SainSonic DLP active shutter glasses are well tested by members in forum with Acer/Optom/Benq home theater projectors.

just my 02c

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back