Suggest a budget Stereo setup - 40K

Again thanks to all who helped me to choose speakers and amplifier. Amplifier I have narrowed down to NAD 326 BEE.

Unfortunately no stock available with the dealer in Bangalore whom i know. Do you know where else I can get?

Received NAD 326 BEE yesterday. Connected it around 10 PM & started enjoying new setup.

Few initial impressions
I find Volume control even at 9'o clock position is more than sufficient for my listening habits.
Treble is a bit lower side in comparison with Onkyo 3300 but vocal clarity is beyond comparison with any of my previous setup.
Bass is really punchy...

Paid -28K for Amp, do not know whether it is higher or lower side.

TCO increased by 16K than planned 40k :)

Last edited:
Received NAD 326 BEE yesterday. Connected it around 10 PM & started enjoying new setup.

Few initial impressions
I find Volume control even at 9'o clock position is more than sufficient for my listening habits.
Treble is a bit lower side in comparison with Onkyo 3300 but vocal clarity is beyond comparison with any of my previous setup.
Bass is really punchy...

Congrats on ur new purchase, This one is an excellent set-up. Warm sounding with an exceptional vocals with great lows. Also, PSB's don't need burn-in as it run great straightly out of the box. :). It's pretty obvious that u found vocals clarity great in PSB coz PSB known for it's vocals.:) NAD AMP's are so much powerful as I myself never reached at 12 O' clock position while listening to flacs. Enjoy

Few initial impressions
Bass is really punchy...

@svkndv
Congrats on the purchase. Great choice :clapping:
If you haven't liked Cambridge +MS Avaino you will not like Matantz + MS Aviano too.

I have all 2 Vrms (output voltage) sources (CA DacMagic and Yamaha CD-P) and I never go past 9'O position on my amp.

I have NAD C356BEE + M-S Mezzo 2. I like the crispy highs and the tight punchy bass on my set-up. Its the punchy bass I guess in my set-up makes the listening more pleasure for hours without any ear fatigue listening to rock, hard rock.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back