Suggest a good soundbar for Panasonic E6

streetlife

Hi there,

I'm not happy with the output of E6 speakers, I need the HT system but due to less space ( Didn't make wall unit according to HT) so I was searching for speakers so I came across sound bar.
Is soundbar is good enough ? or you can suggest me good speakers.
Wifi - media streaming would be good if any soundbar comes with that.

Many Thanks !

I like this sound bar Panasonic HTB527 - where to buy ?

Last edited:
Hi

A soundbar's primary role is to amplifier the existing LED / LCD TV low volume output and give a good experience....the Home Theatre effect from a soundbar is based on Virtual Cinema Technology....gives the user the feeling that there is actual effects coming from all directions.....

There are a lot of soundbars in the market....very few are really good in terms of performance and output...some come with subwoofers tooo......

End of the day it all depends on what appeals to you (size, looks, output) and ofcourse your budget....good brands would be JBL or Philips or Cambridge Audio or Marantz or Boston Acoutsics......

It would be a good idea to take a particular movie with you and test all the soundbars that appeal to you with the nearest Home Theatre / Electronics dealer ..it would be better to test with an action scene like explosions , random sounds, high velocity to check if the speakers can handle all frequencies at the same time at large volumes...

Hope this helps.

efernand1
Thank you very much for the detailed information mate.
I like the panasonic soundbar(it goes well with the looks of e6) -I've checked panasonic india site but that model isn't available, any idea where to source it ?

Hi

A google search would possibly yield some positive websites like amazon and ebay where you can order the same online...this model is meant for UK. You need to evaluate the cost and performance.

I have read reviews about ordering from dealers located in US or UK ..sometimes these goods can come damaged or not working...you need to be cautious....would still stongly suggest you do a little window shopping and demo all possible soundbars and take a decision.

Hope this helps

I agree with you & prefer buying locally but I don't think anywhere I can find this model in shops or else i'll choose some other models.

Hi streetlife

would suggest you choose some other brands and models...most important see that the model / brand you choose does deliver all frequencies between 20hz and 20khz......Boston Acoustic is good and a good amount of research and development is done by the company in producing good performance products....

Warranty is important and so would suggest to purchase something locally.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back