Suggest a OLED 65 Inch within 3L

soamz

Hi, im looking to get a OLED 65 inch for my bedroom.

Checked a lot of comparison between Samsung QLED and LG OLED and everyone seems to be pushing the LG OLED.
So is it worth the hype ?

Has anyone here purchased the 65 inch LG OLED models ?

If yes, which model do you suggest and what kind of offers or freebies to expect ?

Pity, that the models which are just 3000 USD in USA, its 5L in India. Worst! :mad:

Hi, im looking to get a OLED 65 inch for my bedroom.

Checked a lot of comparison between Samsung QLED and LG OLED and everyone seems to be pushing the LG OLED.
So is it worth the hype ?

It's not hype. I did an in-store comparison between Samsung QLED, LG OLED and Sony OLED at a Croma store. I loved both OLED over Samsung's QLED.

I don't know why, but I liked Sony better than LG even though the panel is supplied by LG. Sony's processing engine may be better or maybe their running demo video was better. I didn't get a chance to see the same video on both.

However, there is a huge price difference between the two as there's no negotiation on Sony but LG can be obtained for much lower than the MRP.

You can do a quick research on QLED vs OLED and you will see how the technology of OLED can deliver deep blacks.

Sony 65 inch Im getting for 2.7L including free PS4 whole kit.

While LG is quoting 4.5L for same 65 inch OLED.

I dont understand the price bump.

The OLED 65C7 is around 2.8-3lacs depending on where you ask. 4.5 is way too overpriced.

None of the other TVs are actually LED. They are all LCD with LED back lighting.

That sony (x90e) is not OLED. Thats led lcd. X93e led is better but will cost way more. Then Sony's own A1 Oled which will cost even more. It might be 1-2% better than LG Oled but will cost loads more. Thus LG B7/C7 is best bang for the buck oled.

LG oleds don't have any internal differences only cosmetic differences and speakers. So you will get same picture quality on B7, C7, E7.

Ok so Im looking at like 3L investment, right.
Any what kind of freebies or offers to look at ?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back