Suggest a Subwoofer for Under 18K

hi,

i have tried something totally different. i use Yamaha rx V 361 as AV receiver. I can select crossover frequency to sub out. i have selected it to 60hz and given sub out to my older amp ( Taiwa : locally made, god knows what is its output). i have connected two locally made boxes with one 10" Ahuja woofer in each. total cost for sub set up: rs 4500/- I did this as the older amp and speaker boxes were lying idle at my home anyways.

result: at least at par with sonodyne Roar which i heard at Atria mall, Mumbai ( can't remember the exact model no.)and a jamo sub ( again can't remember the model no.)which i heard at Sixth sense in dadar.

I didn't buy my speakers and sub in a single go due to budget. and now i am happy that i didn't spend on my sub. this combo is giving very good effect. of course this is totally subjective.

hi,

i have tried something totally different. i use Yamaha rx V 361 as AV receiver. I can select crossover frequency to sub out. i have selected it to 60hz and given sub out to my older amp ( Taiwa : locally made, god knows what is its output). i have connected two locally made boxes with one 10" Ahuja woofer in each. total cost for sub set up: rs 4500/- I did this as the older amp and speaker boxes were lying idle at my home anyways.

result: at least at par with sonodyne Roar which i heard at Atria mall, Mumbai ( can't remember the exact model no.)and a jamo sub ( again can't remember the model no.)which i heard at Sixth sense in dadar.

I didn't buy my speakers and sub in a single go due to budget. and now i am happy that i didn't spend on my sub. this combo is giving very good effect. of course this is totally subjective.

Sixth sense in dadar?Where is it exactly?

hi,

I always confuse between the roads, but the Sixth sense is near Parel ST depot. while going from ST depot towards Dadar, it is on right hand side of a road with divider. it is either Gokhale road or Ranade road.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back