Suggest best 55" LED TV

Certainly, I was very much confused between Sony 55x9000e Vs LG 55UJ752t. Both cost almost same but LG come with Dolby Vision and Sony don't have or no chance for future upgrade. Only Sony x9300 and x9400 will get DV upgradation. But DV is still in primary phase and will certainly take time to settle. Presently available on few UHD Blu-ray movies and which cost around Rs. 3000/-. Comparatively HDR 10 is bit more popular and widely available on streaming services like Netflix, Amazon prime,Kodi video add ons and UHD Blu-ray movie disc.It is well know fact that the Hardware required for DVs full potential performace is not yet available. So on current set you will get either scale down version of DV or compromise DV performance. TV manufacturers will take 3 to 5 years to make hardware capable to unlock real DV potential. It is also understood that Core stream to DV is HDR 10 but not sure. So HDR 10 decoder can unlock core stream of DV. I have watched few 4K clips and shows on HDR 10 on YouTube and Netflix. You can't ask more from video technology. 4K is way better than FHD and more than enough for home viewing. DV will add more colours and depth to the image which is welcome but not necessary. Samsung has already introduce HDR 10+, enhanced version of HDR 10. Philips and Panasonic are already working on new version of HDR 10 which may further enhance the HDR performance. So in future till DV settle down HDR may take a leap near to DV. Now availability of contains on HDR .... Most of the universily accailaimed Hollywood movies are rebirthing on UHD Blu-ray like Matrix series. Little inexpensive compare to new release movies. Already major streaming services adopted and started 4K streaming services. Netflix, Amazon,Apple etc. Still most of the UHD containts are documentaries and few movies. Still it will take at least a year for UHD to settle down.
I have compared Sony 49x8500 and LG 43UJ752t side by side and frame by frame. I like Sony the most in Image processing, vivid Colours, black level and image depth. LG was not far behind but I sacrifice LG DV for Sony pictures quality. If possibly go for x9000f or x9300 with firmware update for DV..else x9000 is very good TV for next 4 to 5 years.

Certainly, I was very much confused between Sony 55x9000e Vs LG 55UJ752t. Both cost almost same but LG come with Dolby Vision and Sony don't have or no chance for future upgrade. Only Sony x9300 and x9400 will get DV upgradation. But DV is still in primary phase and will certainly take time to settle. Presently available on few UHD Blu-ray movies and which cost around Rs. 3000/-. Comparatively HDR 10 is bit more popular and widely available on streaming services like Netflix, Amazon prime,Kodi video add ons and UHD Blu-ray movie disc.It is well know fact that the Hardware required for DVs full potential performace is not yet available. So on current set you will get either scale down version of DV or compromise DV performance. TV manufacturers will take 3 to 5 years to make hardware capable to unlock real DV potential. It is also understood that Core stream to DV is HDR 10 but not sure. So HDR 10 decoder can unlock core stream of DV. I have watched few 4K clips and shows on HDR 10 on YouTube and Netflix. You can't ask more from video technology. 4K is way better than FHD and more than enough for home viewing. DV will add more colours and depth to the image which is welcome but not necessary. Samsung has already introduce HDR 10+, enhanced version of HDR 10. Philips and Panasonic are already working on new version of HDR 10 which may further enhance the HDR performance. So in future till DV settle down HDR may take a leap near to DV. Now availability of contains on HDR .... Most of the universily accailaimed Hollywood movies are rebirthing on UHD Blu-ray like Matrix series. Little inexpensive compare to new release movies. Already major streaming services adopted and started 4K streaming services. Netflix, Amazon,Apple etc. Still most of the UHD containts are documentaries and few movies. Still it will take at least a year for UHD to settle down.
I have compared Sony 49x8500 and LG 43UJ752t side by side and frame by frame. I like Sony the most in Image processing, vivid Colours, black level and image depth. LG was not far behind but I sacrifice LG DV for Sony pictures quality. If possibly go for x9000f or x9300 with firmware update for DV..else x9000 is very good TV for next 4 to 5 years.
Now I am really confused which I want to but 55X9000E or 55X9000F. 55X9000F in Kolkata really high price atleast 170k, but try to searching on Sony Center for low price tomorrow

If you can afford to have 55x9000f go for it blindly else x9000e is better choice. But on the scale of Price to performance x9000e will always wins. If you are ready to sacrifice DV then x9000e is a better buy else wait for 2019 when x9000f will come with reasonable price tag.

If you really want to purchase now, don't look else where. Just grab Sony x9000e. You won't regret.

If you really want to shell out 170k on x9000f, you better pick 65" x9300e for that price with some good negotion. Its not a right time to buy x9000f. Its worth for 140k -150k for what its offering over x9000e and x9300e. Who knows, Might be available at this price end of this year or this diwali season.
Btw x8500f is an ips panel. It lacks contrast and color vibrancy comparing to VA panel that is on x9000e. Also it lacks local dimming. Good luck :)

I visit today for buying 55X9000E at Great Eastern but there is another issue coming & I have to hold.
55X9000E final price 112k then I have to pay 5500 through credit card + 3300 for Bajaj Allianz finance charge then remain balance in 19 month on EMI & rest of amount in 20th month.
Issue is 3300 extra charges I have to bear + credit card interest.
I didn't ask warranty charges. Guys suggest what I am doing now.....

I have also purchased though Bajaj finserv. Down payment 5000/- and remaining in 19 months. (7500/-*8+5500*11) No processing charges. This includes additional warranty charges also. Check with Reliance Digital. May be if you will arrange for you.

I have also purchased though Bajaj finserv. Down payment 5000/- and remaining in 19 months. (7500/-*8+5500*11) No processing charges. This includes additional warranty charges also. Check with Reliance Digital. May be if you will arrange for you.
I visited reliance digital also but 55X9000E not availabile.by the way u have Bajaj Allianz Card before this purchase. How many years warranty you get in this package. Kindly share..

Total 3 yrs warranty which includes 1 year comprehensive warranty + 2 Yrs comprehensive extended warranty. I can purchase additional 2 Yrs ( Total 5 Yrs) with additional cost of 12K.

Total 3 yrs warranty which includes 1 year comprehensive warranty + 2 Yrs comprehensive extended warranty. I can purchase additional 2 Yrs ( Total 5 Yrs) with additional cost of 12K.
Bajaj Allianz card already have or this is the first purchase through finance

To remove any confusion, it's Bajaj Finance (Bajaj FinServe) Card, not Bajaj Allianz card. Any one can have this card instantly in 2 minutes, provided as per his/her CIBIL score and approval by Bajaj Finaserve. So, it doesn't matter you already do have it or get one while your purchase.

I guess their rate of interest and processing fee varies as per vendors and products with schemes available. So, inquire in other store like Sony World, or any popular store. You may find Bajaj Finserve may have zero processing fee and zero interest scheme.

I had inquired in Sony world store, they can provide in zero EMI scheme both in credit card and Bajaj Finserve card

Hi Guys, I bought sony 55X9000E with three years Bajaj finance extended warranty. But I need 15-20ft Hdmi cable without compromising quality.kindly suggest a good quality hdmi cable.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back