Suggest CD Player and Stereo setup for my new CD shop!!!

nandakumar2008

Suggest CD Player and Stereo setup for my new CD shop!! :yahoo:

Budget for Speakers (Bookshelves) --- 7000 :eek:hyeah:
For Amp & Player --- 8000 :D

Please suggest and i am in chennai so pls let me the know the shop where i get these kind of stuffs???

Thanks in advance..... :p:p:p

Ya! It is only 60 sqft shop....

where can i buy MX 5021 How much it costs and how its performance?

Pls also suggest a VFm DVD Player

one more option :
moser baer dvd player with amp + BPL speakers
(original ones with quality woofer and tweeters ..here in bangalore sp road i have seen pair retailing 1200/- i hope in chennai also available) ...

player 2.5k approx+ speaker 1.2k ..
the player has USB in .Speakers are good for shop usage.

Nanda,
What are you looking for? I nice setup which is of quality and pleasing to ears or a dim-chick setup which is loud and usually liked by most people who come over?

If a nice setup, then I suggest you visit Craftel (search the forum for address and pricing) and get a nice 2 channel setup and u can also use for dim-chick!

Nanda,
What are you looking for? I nice setup which is of quality and pleasing to ears or a dim-chick setup which is loud and usually liked by most people who come over?

If a nice setup, then I suggest you visit Craftel (search the forum for address and pricing) and get a nice 2 channel setup and u can also use for dim-chick!

I think you could check out Altec lansing mx5021, Edifier C3, Audio engine a2s along with a DVD player with Usb capability for you budget and purpose. As someone mentioned, you could go to Craftel for a custom made set up. I think DNM also has cost effective solutions for this.
I have seen a brand called Australian Monitor at various coffee shops.

Thx Madbull, iaudio, cranky & Kaushik

I enquired about mx-5021 (deltapage.com) 6650 & i didn't find Moser-baer dvd player in chennai any other brand Please ............

Any chennaiiates pls tellyaaaaa..........

Thx Madbull, iaudio, cranky & Kaushik

I enquired about mx-5021 (deltapage.com) 6650 & i didn't find Moser-baer dvd player in chennai any other brand Please ............

Any chennaiiates pls tellyaaaaa..........

U can order Moser online at their site, I buy many CDs from them. You can buy LG or Sammy at good discount at ezone in their diwali sale

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back