Suggest CD Player and Stereo setup for my new CD shop!!!

nandakumar2008

Suggest CD Player and Stereo setup for my new CD shop!! :yahoo:

Budget for Speakers (Bookshelves) --- 7000 :eek:hyeah:
For Amp & Player --- 8000 :D

Please suggest and i am in chennai so pls let me the know the shop where i get these kind of stuffs???

Thanks in advance..... :p:p:p

Ya! It is only 60 sqft shop....

where can i buy MX 5021 How much it costs and how its performance?

Pls also suggest a VFm DVD Player

one more option :
moser baer dvd player with amp + BPL speakers
(original ones with quality woofer and tweeters ..here in bangalore sp road i have seen pair retailing 1200/- i hope in chennai also available) ...

player 2.5k approx+ speaker 1.2k ..
the player has USB in .Speakers are good for shop usage.

Nanda,
What are you looking for? I nice setup which is of quality and pleasing to ears or a dim-chick setup which is loud and usually liked by most people who come over?

If a nice setup, then I suggest you visit Craftel (search the forum for address and pricing) and get a nice 2 channel setup and u can also use for dim-chick!

Nanda,
What are you looking for? I nice setup which is of quality and pleasing to ears or a dim-chick setup which is loud and usually liked by most people who come over?

If a nice setup, then I suggest you visit Craftel (search the forum for address and pricing) and get a nice 2 channel setup and u can also use for dim-chick!

I think you could check out Altec lansing mx5021, Edifier C3, Audio engine a2s along with a DVD player with Usb capability for you budget and purpose. As someone mentioned, you could go to Craftel for a custom made set up. I think DNM also has cost effective solutions for this.
I have seen a brand called Australian Monitor at various coffee shops.

Thx Madbull, iaudio, cranky & Kaushik

I enquired about mx-5021 (deltapage.com) 6650 & i didn't find Moser-baer dvd player in chennai any other brand Please ............

Any chennaiiates pls tellyaaaaa..........

Thx Madbull, iaudio, cranky & Kaushik

I enquired about mx-5021 (deltapage.com) 6650 & i didn't find Moser-baer dvd player in chennai any other brand Please ............

Any chennaiiates pls tellyaaaaa..........

U can order Moser online at their site, I buy many CDs from them. You can buy LG or Sammy at good discount at ezone in their diwali sale

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back