Suggest Ear phones

Thanks jeev,

I will try that. But I have spent a lot so far and wait and see that amount is made use and may be I will attempt for my next later.

Thanks

Two weeks since I bought goldring gx 100. I got news for you.
My right earphone stopped working. it is not working with anything. So it must be the wire, cut somewhere.

I don't believe this, this used to happen in 80's. I thought these expensive ones have gotten over that problem. The reason I spent that much money on it. Though I could not digest, earphones were this expensive.

I am careful while using this, with good old years of experience.
Recent cheap ear phones have not given these problems.
somebody gave me a used transcend T sonic 610, media player, with so much of usage by the owner and being thrown around, still it functions well.

If these big companies can produce products of this caliber, I can only blame my luck.

Next time I am sticking to some cheap stuff.

Sorry to hear that. This is the biggest problem in going for so called high end super expensive brands.
I am listening to music on my laptop using my sony erricson in-ear - I have this for last 2 years now.

regards

so sorry pradski!!!didnt expect this.have u contacted the seller??am sure the warranty should see thru this and procure u another piece.might have been the lemon in the batch.good luck.cheers

buddy

ofco**** there is warranty on the products...

but if there is a wire cut...hw can any company provide replacement for the same..
yes if there is no cord cut, but still there is no noise, or smthin defect in the manufacturing, then we can provide replacement..

i have asked Prasad, to recheck the cord, if its fine, then we can look forward for the replacement...

did anything move here?
Even if the wire is cut, can't it be replaced easily?

regards

Doesnt look like it did, else pradski or mridul ji would have updated here.
Sad that such expensive phones broke down so fast, must have been sheer bad luck to get a lemon.:sad:
My senny and sony in ears have taken a lot of beating without fuss. Once, it even got tangled in the drive chain of my bike when running as it fell from my pocket, worked after that too!:eek:hyeah:

thatz v sad pradski .. u contact the seller ..hope he agrees to replace ..

i also wanted to purchase a hiQ earphone..did some surfing..
i went with highly recommended Soundmagic PL-30 ,and got FiiO Amp free in just 25$..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back