Suggest good subwoofer around 20K

Hi Celester340

The tower placement is fine...sub placement is important and should be in some corner in front....remember don't expect the world from it on the first day, you will need to tweak settings even after audyssey setup and also keep moving it to get a good clean sound rather than booomy bass with irritates

Hi Subbiya,

I have heard both the BIC F12 and H100ii and both go well below 30hz....clean bass....the H100ii obviously more better and detailed.

If you can audition, hear puff daddy's "I'll be Missing You" or a rock song "I want to Break Free" and you will hear punch n depth

Bought the Polk PSW550wi.

Review tonight or tomorrow. Thanks all!

Congrats...

Share pics of placement etc and also your initial reviews...sub volume at 11 or 12 o clock position......

Audyssey calibrate all speakers....

Shud be gettin the sub in about half hour,unfortunately I have to be out tonight so all the calibration will be done tomorrow. The Polk has a digital volume position I think....no knobs for position ...

Shud be gettin the sub in about half hour,unfortunately I have to be out tonight so all the calibration will be done tomorrow. The Polk has a digital volume position I think....no knobs for position ...

Hi
are u happy with the subwoofer plz rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.
many thanks

Very happy.

But then again,I'm not an audiophile and I'm not fussy. It plays well,in fact I can't imagine life without a subwoofer now. I also didn't have too much comparison. I heard it, I liked it ,I bought it.

Dude you wont see any significant difference between your current sub woofer and woofer in 20 k range. Believe me , i have learned this in a hard way.If you looking for tight bass , concentrate in subwoofer placement.It has an very big impact in overall listening experience.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back