Suggest HTPC config for 18k

bliby69

Hi guys can u please sugest a good micro ATX / Mini ITX Motherboards + processor combo form my htpc. M also looking at the iball baby 306 cabinet, can u guys suggest anything better, i want something which is side mountable. I am not interested in gaming and the mobo sould have hdmi out.

Last edited:
MB+CPU Combo - Digilite E350 iTX Board + Processor + HDMI ~ 4600
RAM - Corsair 4 GB ~ 1300
HDD - WD 500GB - 3800
Cabinet - Silverstone ML03B ~ 4000
DVD Drive ~ 950 (Optional)

Well under your budget. Add a media center remote and you are set.

What about the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Motherboard AM3 + Dual Core CPU Mini-ITX, it's about 6k and has usb 3.0, and how good are the amd processors, i will mostly be using it for downloads and videos

Sent from my android using Tapatalk 2

My first htpc was based on GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3. It plays HD content flawlessly and the best part is that it consumes around 20W only which is very useful when you use it as download rig. It has usb 3.0, hdmi, optical and 7.1 analog outs and supports HD audio. I bought it for around 7K. You can add GPU later if you want 3D support, but ensure that the cabinet has slot for GPU. See my signature for my current htpc configuration.

What about the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Motherboard AM3 + Dual Core CPU Mini-ITX, it's about 6k and has usb 3.0, and how good are the amd processors, i will mostly be using it for downloads and videos

Sent from my android using Tapatalk 2

I am running my Living Room entertainment system on AM3+ Dual Core. Its a decent performer with very low power consumption. My download rig is another AMD powered one, AMD X4 at 3.1GHz running 24/5. AMD seems to be VFM for HTPC needs, especially with those excellent integrated graphics.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back