Suggest me a 1080 projector under 60 k

Zaved

Hello dear Fm.. I am planning to buy a new projector , but I am confused between Epson tw 650 vs Benq MH550 vs Benq w1050 ... Please suggest me which one is best , or any other model under 60 to 65k
Thanks in advance

Are you familiar with projectors?
What will be your viewing distance and what screen size are you planning for?
One of the most important spec is the throw distance (distance between screen and projector).
Not all projectors will fit within your requirements.

Assuming you have done your homework on why projector , and have the requisite distance and viewing ambiance I am not going into the Pertinent points put forth by naturelover. They form the basis of your selection handsdown.

An direct answer is you are looking at an full HD projector range. Please ensure you also aware on the cost of ownership , bulb life , technology of projection all as Benq and Epson differ ( DLP vs 3LCD) and the connectivity options for audio out . There are new entrants to market Epson EH-TW750 ( 650 is end of life) and Benq TH585 - Brilliant gaming projector. I have experienced both and love both with not much to differ. They tip over 60k with B&W.

Hello dear Fm.. I am planning to buy a new projector , but I am confused between Epson tw 650 vs Benq MH550 vs Benq w1050 ... Please suggest me which one is best , or any other model under 60 to 65k
Thanks in advance
Hi try with optima HD 28E it's a good one.
If you have budget go with Optoma 30 her,it is 4I comparable.

Are you familiar with projectors?
What will be your viewing distance and what screen size are you planning for?
One of the most important spec is the throw distance (distance between screen and projector).
Not all projectors will fit within your requiremet.
I am planning for a dedicated Home theater room , 15ft×20 ft with full ambient light control.. and screen size would be 120 or 133inch .. Now please suggest a full hd projector ... Epson tw 750 or Benq MH550 or Benq Th 585 or anything else ...

TW 7100
I am planning for a dedicated Home theater room , 15ft×20 ft with full ambient light control.. and screen size would be 120 or 133inch .. Now please suggest a full hd projector ... Epson tw 750 or Benq MH550 or Benq Th 585 or anything else ...

Assuming you have done your homework on why projector , and have the requisite distance and viewing ambiance I am not going into the Pertinent points put forth by naturelover. They form the basis of your selection handsdown.

An direct answer is you are looking at an full HD projector range. Please ensure you also aware on the cost of ownership , bulb life , technology of projection all as Benq and Epson differ ( DLP vs 3LCD) and the connectivity options for audio out . There are new entrants to market Epson EH-TW750 ( 650 is end of life) and Benq TH585 - Brilliant gaming projector. I have experienced both and love both with not much to differ. They tip over 60k with B&W.
Yes I have done my home work. I am planning for a dedicated Home theater room , 15ft×20 ft with full ambient light control.. and screen size would be 120 or 133 inch .I am going to use it mostly for Movie watching. Now please suggest Epson tw 750 or Benq Th 585 ?? Epson 750 have a better contrast ratio than benq th 585 , but benq give better dark .. so I am confused.. As you said you experience both of these projector please guide me which should I consider .. thank you in advance.

This is costly
7100 is a good projector though not without flaws. The good old 6700 is way better in color accuracy.

TW5650 is due for an update. So you will get a decent deal. One doesn't buy a projector every year.

I would strongly suggest to save up and get at least an Epson TW5650 or 5820 (updated version).

Check if you're rainbow sensitive. If you're, then BenQ is out.

For a dedicated room, minimum you need a 5650 or above. The contrast can be better in a light controlled setup. And on a projector, contrast is never enough.

TW750 is aimed more at public projection with ambient light. Yes, they are full hd and sharp, but there is a reason why they are priced less.

Wait and choose wisely. All the best.

7100 is a good projector though not without flaws. The good old 6700 is way better in color accuracy.

TW5650 is due for an update. So you will get a decent deal. One doesn't buy a projector every year.

I would strongly suggest to save up and get at least an Epson TW5650 or 5820 (updated version).

For a dedicated room, minimum you need a 5650 or above. The contrast can be better in a light controlled setup. And on a projector, contrast is never enough.

TW750 is aimed more at public projection with ambient light. Yes, they are full hd and sharp, but there is a reason why they are priced less.

Thank you so much for your advice ...

For home projector many are recommending Epson any specific reason. Benq do have many VFM options too.

Well, Epson projectors are fairly reliable and replacement bulbs are cheaper than the competitors.

And they give excellent value for their price. I am rainbow sensitive, so DLP is a no no. I can only choose 3LCD or LCoS technology.

Sony and JVC are costly to even start with. That's where Epson shines. Excellent picture for the price and a range of models to choose from.​

Yes I have done my home work. I am planning for a dedicated Home theater room , 15ft×20 ft with full ambient light control.. and screen size would be 120 or 133 inch .I am going to use it mostly for Movie watching. Now please suggest Epson tw 750 or Benq Th 585 ?? Epson 750 have a better contrast ratio than benq th 585 , but benq give better dark .. so I am confused.. As you said you experience both of these projector please guide me which should I consider .. thank you in advance.
Go with optoma 28e it is nearly 62k . Iam using it.
Th585 also same price. Tw750 is nearly 70plus .

If you go with DLP projector go for something with 6 segment colour wheel in rgbrgb combination. It will have minimum rainbow effect and good sharpness compared to some lcd models.

Once you see the rainbows, you will always see them. One will always look for rainbows involuntarily. Can't help it. At least for me.

I have a Epson 5650 and can confirm that the picture quality is pretty good. Color and brightness is excellent, but sharpness is average. Replacement lamp is also very cheap compared to DLP models.

i too am in same boat looking for 1080p native at ~ 50K.
Surprisingly very successful model Epson TW650 is off the self everywhere on name of 'end of life' product. The company cleverly pushing to go for TW750 with huge cost difference at cost of additional lumens and few spec. At the most retailers can let the model go at 65K with B&W where as TW 650 could have been around 50K.
Benq/Optoma models mostly have throw ratio more than Epson in this segment leading to relatively smaller screen size(excluding ST and UST) and landing cost is comparable.
Has anyone explored the 1080p models from business segment? They probably will have lesser price tag as compared to cinema segment.
Please throw some light on above.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back