Suggest me a nice component video cable....

You can try MX Component cable (MX-1957).
MRP is Rs. 650 but you should get for about Rs. 400.
I use 3 pairs for various connections in my HTS.

I have the Bandridge Premium Component Cable with gold plated connects. Very happy with the video output. Been using it for about 3 months now. Got it for 799 from Croma. You can get non-gold plated component cables for around 599.

Hey guys, how do you check that the component cable is at 75 ohm (that's what is needed for component video)? I checked few bandridge component cables and nowhere it's mentioned. Found one ProFi-Gold cable but cost is 1700Rs. I've no plans to buy as I'm using HDMI and very happy with it, but just want to know.

You can try MX Component cable (MX-1957).
MRP is Rs. 650 but you should get for about Rs. 400.
I use 3 pairs for various connections in my HTS.

my MX component cost me around 350 after bargaining. but some of friends told me that expensive ones are far far better than this. dunno...but its working great for me so far. using it on tata sky plus.

dude i have tried banbridge blue HDMI cable (cheaper one) over banridge premium as well as a monster as well as unbranded HDMI cable - the quality gains are debatable and cannot be ascertained over in blind testes. This hild true for most digital interconnects.

But with analog cables - the higher the cost the better the quality - but for most purpose a component cable from bannridge premium will do. If someone is on a tight budget - banridge blue will do.

BTW I also use a HDMI MX cable ocassionaly - but never to cheap cables for analog connection......the RCA cable from MX actually distorts the signal

dude i have tried banbridge blue HDMI cable (cheaper one) over banridge premium as well as a monster as well as unbranded HDMI cable - the quality gains are debatable and cannot be ascertained over in blind testes. This hild true for most digital interconnects.

But with analog cables - the higher the cost the better the quality - but for most purpose a component cable from bannridge premium will do. If someone is on a tight budget - banridge blue will do.

BTW I also use a HDMI MX cable ocassionaly - but never to cheap cables for analog connection......the RCA cable from MX actually distorts the signal

ah! but i'll have to check if bandridge is even available in kolkata! it took me quite sometime to get hold of the MX cable in chandni chowk (tech hub in kolkata). :(

my MX component cost me around 350 after bargaining. but some of friends told me that expensive ones are far far better than this. dunno...but its working great for me so far. using it on tata sky plus.

Yeah 350 could be possible, are they Red, Blue & Green coloured cables with silvery white plugs? Yes there are much more expensive MX component cables. But I am not sure if they really make difference in picture quality? Definitely not for your Tata Sky. I am using my cables for HD video and 5.1 analouge connection.

ah! but i'll have to check if bandridge is even available in kolkata! it took me quite sometime to get hold of the MX cable in chandni chowk (tech hub in kolkata). :(

ore baba dada try ezone near elgin road-lansdown crossing or that new mall near JU has a electronics store right? try there?

aar chadni chowk is good for cheap stuff but a lot of nakli maal trading happens there - so keep you eyes open:eek:hyeah:

BTW I am also from kolkata but no suitable companies in kolkata keepign the mach bheto bangali away from kolkata:sad:

Hello,
for bandridge or profigold componet cables in calcutta the places to look for is Promises instruments pvt ltd in Theater road opposite Kala mandir just call them 9830336898 and another place is digital accoustics 9831038033.
Thanks,
Mahiruha

Yeah 350 could be possible, are they Red, Blue & Green coloured cables with silvery white plugs? Yes there are much more expensive MX component cables. But I am not sure if they really make difference in picture quality? Definitely not for your Tata Sky. I am using my cables for HD video and 5.1 analouge connection.

yup they are the RBG, and have those silvery white plugs. working fine for me. but i wonder if getting a more expensive cable would actually make any difference. since i hear some cables can cost upto 1700 bucks.

Hello,
for bandridge or profigold componet cables in calcutta the places to look for is Promises instruments pvt ltd in Theater road opposite Kala mandir just call them 9830336898 and another place is digital accoustics 9831038033.
Thanks,
Mahiruha

appreciate it mate. i will go have a look. how much should be the price of the bandridge one btw? (i just want a gross estimate)

ore baba dada try ezone near elgin road-lansdown crossing or that new mall near JU has a electronics store right? try there?

aar chadni chowk is good for cheap stuff but a lot of nakli maal trading happens there - so keep you eyes open:eek:hyeah:

BTW I am also from kolkata but no suitable companies in kolkata keepign the mach bheto bangali away from kolkata:sad:

doubt if i'll get it there though. tried the mani square ezone earlier, those guys hardly had any idea what i was talking about! :p

appreciate it mate. i will go have a look. how much should be the price of the bandridge one btw? (i just want a gross estimate)

around 800 bucks for the banridge premium component cable - the banridge blue is available for lesser

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back