Suggest Speakers for Denon AVR 2308

alladinkachirag

One of my friends bought Denon AVR 2308. Earlier he had some older onkyo with Onkyo HTiB speakers (some satellite ones). Someone told him Polk Monitor 50 will go best with AVR 2308. Need your feedbacks and suggestion. He would spend max 30K (Fronts + Sub).

30k is way too less for a good speaker package....2308 is a very potent reciever and can really shine with better speakers. Polk monitor is not really a worthy companion imo.

Try the Diamond HCP from Wharfedale, failing that may be the entry level Q-Acoustics.

All the best.

30k is way too less for a good speaker package....2308 is a very potent reciever and can really shine with better speakers. Polk monitor is not really a worthy companion imo.

Try the Diamond HCP from Wharfedale, failing that may be the entry level Q-Acoustics.

All the best.

Hey unleash...

where did you experience the Q-Acoustics...???

And even the entry level 1030i costs Rs.18,500...

If the budget is 30K, check out the Jamo S406 package. Its really good for both Music & HT in its price category and especially it goes well with a Denon AVR.

Good Luck!!!
Ramesh

In the UK directly from the Armour Group Plc. - they are our customers :) Demo was given by Gordon Salter, International Sales Manger assisted by the site manager Rob Neil.

Having said that, am not sure about their Indian dealers or current prices. But know for a fact that they are really good value for money speakers!

Best Regards.

Hey guys please suggest some stores where I can audition the speakers. Profx only have Polk and KEF... Vector has Wharfedale. So as per your suggestions, following is the list by quality:
1. Wharfedale Diamond
2. Polk

Would be helpful if approx price is also indicated....

Thanks in advance.

In the UK directly from the Armour Group Plc. - they are our customers :) Demo was given by Gordon Salter, International Sales Manger assisted by the site manager Rob Neil.

Having said that, am not sure about their Indian dealers or current prices. But know for a fact that they are really good value for money speakers!

Best Regards.

O sorry...

I frgt you are in UK...

Actually thts what i was wondering...tht we have not met you for the demo...
I was supplying...Q Acoustics, and all the Armour Home Electronics Brands, in India...
But, now one of my partner is looking after the same...

Mridul, I'm currently in Blore and that also for quite some time now:) Once in a while I have to travel abroad as part of my job requirements, couple of times in a quarter may be.

Glad to know that you are associated with them. Very nice folks indeed. I'm sure the Q-Acoustics range will find lots of takes here as they are really good value for money speakers.

Cheers.

The Audio People in Chennai say they deliver via courier (Gati).
Does anyone has any experience with them? How trustworthy they are specially when you are buying something without even looking at it?
Any other trustworthy dealer who can ship monitor audio to delhi (I am more interested in Monitor Audio bronze/ silver series).

BTW - I think Monitor Audio Bronze too should fall in the budget you have - and it has good reviews.

regards

go for polk Rti A5 and SUB DSW500

abhijit Do you have those at your home or did you had an audition for them?
Why I am asking because I was also thinking about them with denon.
By the way
Denon 2308 is 49K
Polk RTi A5 is 38K
DSW Pro 600 is 22K In Bangalore (With bill)

How much did you pay for 2308.

Denon 2308 will cost you 49K (With bill),35K (without Bill)
As you are from Maysor you can come in morning and buy the amp. and return
on the sams day.Ha Ha Ha.
Sorry.
And one more thing While Diwali many stores like ProFx, Croma, Reliance Digital, e-zone will give you some discounts and offers.
You Know Na ......... Never miss an opertunity.
Bye.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back