Suggest the best VFM 32 inch Full HD TV for 32k Budget this festive season !!

I have increased my budget to 34k and I think i like the LG LN5400 and the Panasonic L32E6D :-

Philips, videocon, etc. are out due to some personal reasons, although i know the Philips PFL6977 would make an excellent buy. Sony, Samsung, LG & Panasonic preferred.

Anyways, this LG LN5400 Is priced around 32k and Panasonic at 35k. Full HD with IPS display. The Panasonic is a smart tv.
What do you think of them ?? Any other better alternatives for 34k ?

Finally Bought the Sony 32W650A at 40000 Rs.
KDL-32W650A : W650A Series : BRAVIA HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony India

It's a FULL HD LED SMART TV and it's got everything i need !!
I spent 3 hours at the Great Eastern showroom comparing TV models like LG 5400, Panasonic E6D, Samsung 5500 Smart etc. but finally settled for the Sony. I'll get it at my house the day after tomorrow with videocon d2h HD and i'll be posting reviews later. It might be expensive and way out of budget, but i feel it's worth it with it's wonderful x-reality pro picture engine. What do you think ??

I am using an I GRASP purchased locally it is 32 full hd led and is working fine for last 6 months bought it for 18000/- only ... picture matches with my samsung...only sound is low you have to use other amp and speaker or home theatre

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back