Suggestion about LG 49UF850T

yuvarajv

Hi Guys,

I enquired with croma retails in hyderabad and they offered LG 49UF850T for 98k (with a soundbar free).

I know this is last year model. I am confused whether i should go for last year model for 98k.

What do you guys suggest? Should i wait for 49 UH850T or go with UF850T?

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj

Some more info..

I enquired in lg shoppee and he quoted 1.05 lac for 2016 49uh770t and 97k for 49uf770t..

Also he said tentatively for 49uh850t would be 1.23 lac .

On the other hand I enquired for 50w800d (though it is not 4k) and was offered around 84k..

What do you guys suggest? 50w800d or 49uf850t or 49uf770t? Or 49uh850t?

I got 49UH850T for 1.18 lac try to pull them down.

Dont go for UF series the PQ is really not good , if you purpose is late night viewing would recommend Sony 50W800D , with UH850T late nigth viiewing in dark room can be light awkward as it has back lights though you can get rid of it upto certain extent with calibration.

If PQ is bigger concern for you there is no match for UH850T even the X850D Sony 4K model, btw the lg model is available online at amazon as well

LG 49UH850T 124.46 cm 4k Ultra HD LED IPS TV: Amazon.in: Electronics

Guys i am glad i found this thread .

OK after a lot of research, i have zeroed on 49Uh850t .

I first thought i should own 65inch .. then 55 inch but now thinking 49 is a good enough size for home :) 55 might look too picksalated as we need to maintain a lot of distance.

Ok without wasting further time . I am hearing this problem of bleeding in the dark. What exactly it would mean and is that a deal breaker.

I am also reading setting local dimming to high would resolve this issue is that true??

This seems to be the best deal as it ticks all the boxes . There is not even a single feature it misses.

In between all the showrooms are immediately taking customers to UF850t which means "DALL MEY KUCH KAALA HAI" :)

and i realize someone selling 55 inch model today for 1.39 . Please avoid this picture quality is not convincing.

Any one knows when is KS8000 coming to India?

Lol they are clearing there old stocks of uf models

PQ is top of the line I would avoid Samsung due to panel lottery system

In between all the showrooms are immediately taking customers to UF850t which means "DALL MEY KUCH KAALA HAI" :)

and i realize someone selling 55 inch model today for 1.39 . Please avoid this picture quality is not convincing.

Any one knows when is KS8000 coming to India?

As I have mentioned in another email thread - I had sent a query to Samsung Customer Support. As per the communication from them KS8000 will be coming to India next month.

Ok so i ended up buying 55uh850t .. Samsung KS8000 seems to have its own issues and having 3d is must for me.

I have problem out of box . a pink color vertical line (not to say how much annoying it is) running middle of the TV .. Store guys will raise a ticket with LG .

So has anyone to heard of this please?

Attaching the Pic its is very thin in the PIC and fat on the screen in real time :)

2 unfortunate things that i am not able to digest .

1) I am reading AVS forum and lot of guys have out of box issues WHAT LG QUALITY TEAM DOING ... My issue is evident the moment i power on my TV . Any one having 50% of vision can see it how did they miss it.

2)People who are looking for 55inch 4k+HDR+3d have only 2 models YES just 2 models although there are thousands available in the market .

UH850t and Sony 930d .. Sony would cost another 80k.

But again the Picture quality is no less than stunning for 4k and 1080p at least.Also the sound quality is not as bad as it is being advertised in other forums

Attachments

• Pink color Verticle line at the Middle.jpg
    Pink color Verticle line at the Middle.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 162
Sorry to hear the issue you are facing. Hopefully LG will solve it soon.
How much did this cost? did you buy online or in store?

This is a poor product... Dont call LG call the store where you bought the TV. Get a replacement immediately or get your money back.. Please go ahead soon.

Hi guys,

Just received my LG 49UH850T. Jayanagar - Bangalore within 1L ( good deal) as i bought an AC along with it .

PICTURE - 4K & HD Upscale = 5/5
SOUND = 4/5
COLOR = 4.5/5
PASSIVE 3D = 5/5
SMART FEATURES = 4.5/5 very smooth no lag.
BUILD QUALITY = 5/5

But still sony has its own class of color reproduction otherwise LG Rules.

I have a slight bleeding on top & bottom in dark scenes, may be manufacture defect or minor issue if not they will be replace it tomorrow, bleeding pic below.
r28ebo.jpg

Good customer service

Last edited:
I replaced my unit friday as bleeding was visible though most model would have it less or more depends

You need to put a dark image on TV at and put high quality screenshot please note to close all curtaina at night

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back