Suggestion for a Sub?

Hi. Speaker will not have any sub out. You have to feed your sub either with RCA input (low level input) or with speaker level inputs ( high level inputs) from your amplifier.

If you have a pre out on your amplifier at the back, simply connect them with a pair of RCA cables to the sub rca inputs.

If you don't have a pre out on you amplifier, then run the left and right speaker wires to the sub high level input and from the sub to the speaker.

This is just generally speaking. You will have to get the proper cables for Rel high level input and after all that, plenty basic settings to be done on the sub.

If you let us know which amplifier you are using to drive the triangles, you will get much better replies.
Thanks for the response. I dont have an amplifier. These are powered speakers. I have been trying to use RCA out and connect to the sub but it is not working :( Tried two different cables but no use. (But these are not a single cable but two cables attached to eah other Red and white, not sure what you call them.

REL responded “so come out of one of the RCA pre outs - i would normally use the left, and then go to the RELs Low level input”

I just checked the Triangle website for specifications and pictures. It has RCA out. Connect them to your sub RCA in with a pair of RCA interconnects. Should work.
I just checked the Triangle website for specifications and pictures. It has RCA out. Connect them to your sub RCA in with a pair of RCA interconnects. Should work.

Sorry, There is only one low level input.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back