Suggestion for Car Stereo and Speakers for Grand I10 in chennai

ajay600

This is my first car and I decided to buy Grandi10 Era. I need to install a head unit and Speakers for my new car. I am not a audiophile and I require the following features USB, AUX and FM.
Max Budget - 4.5k for head unit and 3-4k for speakers.

1. Should I go for 2 speakers or 4 speakers?
2. Please suggest a model for head unit and speakers. How can make sure that they can fit in my car (any specific dimension requirement?)
3. Will I void the warranty if I do the installation outside?
4. How much will the installation cost?
5. Could you suggest a good place to do the installation in Chennai (preferably around Marina Beach)

Go with jbl cs6s components for fronts ( 2700/-) and any oval 6x9 speakers for rear(3000/-) and head unit pioneer (3000/-) which is decent entry level setup in my opinion.
Bass will be good enough from ovals and vocals are from components.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

This is my first car and I decided to buy Grandi10 Era. I need to install a head unit and Speakers for my new car. I am not a audiophile and I require the following features USB, AUX and FM.
Max Budget - 4.5k for head unit and 3-4k for speakers.

1. Should I go for 2 speakers or 4 speakers?
2. Please suggest a model for head unit and speakers. How can make sure that they can fit in my car (any specific dimension requirement?)
3. Will I void the warranty if I do the installation outside?
4. How much will the installation cost?
5. Could you suggest a good place to do the installation in Chennai (preferably around Marina Beach)

I think in chennai, royapettah is the place for good installation. There are lot of shops near ea where u might get competitive pricing. ALWAYS buy the same series speakers from the same brand for front and back to keep the sound uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back