• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Suggestion needed for an amp

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 4.2 Speakers

coolbuzz05

I want to buy Stereo Integrated amp with sub/pre out...
Budget 20-25k.... minimum 60w/ch at 8ohms

efernand1

Look at models of Marantz or Cambridge Audio or Denon or Yamaha which are available online (hifimart, sayhifi, HT store etc).....check specs for Pre Out....

if budget is a big tight, you may look at local brands like Norge, DNM, Telome etc....

If you are open to Pre owned, see the For Sale by owner section on this site or hifiads.com or olx...

elangoas

I want to buy Stereo Integrated amp with sub/pre out...
Budget 20-25k.... minimum 60w/ch at 8ohms

Consider Chinese amps.. They have all the digital inputs & some models have sub-out.. SMSL Q5 Pro, FX Audio 160 / 200 E are some models to consider..

coolbuzz05

I have increased my budget and buying audiocontrol rialto 600, thank you all for suggestions.

sanjivnayak

I have increased my budget and buying audiocontrol rialto 600, thank you all for suggestions.
Tell us about your experience. The price and store. And above all performance and how much you are satisfied. This forum is all about this.
Thanks and all the best.