Suggestion required for 40-42inch TV

Thanks bro for pointing out infibeam price and usage hours. I will check that before purchasing.

Is Infibeam a trusted site for Tv purchase ?
How much price difference in Online/Localshop purchase is acceptable ? Beyond that price difference I will go for online purchase.

make it a point to first go to local dealer and sit on their head with the lowest price u git so far, hope u will be through
its always safe to be in hand of the dealer with respect to warranty, new pc delivery etc..even if 1 to 2k extra goes from ur pocket
tata croma stocks toshiba @ very good price front, take a plunge if u have one outlet there...

Ohhkkk, Thats very valuable information.
I will check with local dealers first, and will share my analysis.
thanks a lot for your help :)

Hello friends,

i have ordered 42inch LCD Panasonic L42U5D from flipkart. Effective price 34900.
Will update further once i recieve it :)

Yesterday I got my panasonic installed along with Videocon HD D2H. I am simply amazed by the PQ. Its worth every rupee spent.

There is a window exactly opposite to TV, there is some refection in LCD too, so avoiding plasma was a right decision :)

I have tried pendrive playback with few Full HD videos. It plays all formats very well. Other than this its awesome to see HD channels at 42inch screen.. WOW..

As already mentioned at various places of this forum, I started hating SD channels :)

I have tried to check usage hours according to menthod mentioned at
http://www.hifivision.com/television/32728-solution-find-out-panasonic-lcd-usage-hours.html
but it didnt work.

Can somebody share any other method to check usage hours on Panasonic L42U5D.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back