Suggestion

mondenath

Hello i saw this forum is the best place to discuss the HTS.

I am new to home theater and sound acoustics. its also matter how well you place the speaker and combine them with the recievers

I had not researched much on this part and came here to know what i came across is good to go or change it.

i feel that Yamaha is good for audio as most of the cars nowadays use their players.

i had the following option.

Yamaha rx v467 AV Reciever.
mission dv 8 home theatre packer which is a complete set of 2 tower stand speakers , 1 centre speaker , 1 pair bookshelf speaker and 1 active sub woofer.

i am getting both at a price of 50k is this a good deal. most part is i can pay in parts that why i prefer to get both at the same seller.

the reciever is 26k and speaker is 24k the whole set .

Let me know if the reciever can be bought cheaper that this say 22-24. it says mrp 28k arround and latest so no much chance for bargain. unless new one comes.

Let me know if ii had the rich combination. the products i get it from the same seller.

thanks.

welcome to the forum buddy...
before we input any devices for youu to purchase we wud need basic info

room size :
budget :
usage :

music/movies/dth usage and also the kind if listening taste.

rock ,metallic,trace, hindi .... etc etc

Hello i saw this forum is the best place to discuss the HTS.

I am new to home theater and sound acoustics. its also matter how well you place the speaker and combine them with the recievers

I had not researched much on this part and came here to know what i came across is good to go or change it.

i feel that Yamaha is good for audio as most of the cars nowadays use their players.

i had the following option.

Yamaha rx v467 AV Reciever.
mission dv 8 home theatre packer which is a complete set of 2 tower stand speakers , 1 centre speaker , 1 pair bookshelf speaker and 1 active sub woofer.

i am getting both at a price of 50k is this a good deal. most part is i can pay in parts that why i prefer to get both at the same seller.

the reciever is 26k and speaker is 24k the whole set .

Let me know if the reciever can be bought cheaper that this say 22-24. it says mrp 28k arround and latest so no much chance for bargain. unless new one comes.

Let me know if ii had the rich combination. the products i get it from the same seller.

thanks.

are u referring to ebay, RX-V467 for 26k & MV-8 pack for 24k?

The kind of usage
HD MOVIES from asus o play air , dvd player hd capable and dth hd and ps3 in future.

the room is a rectangular and i had the tv in on corner so its big hall and the tv is in other end of the hall

I am more of movies and music. Some time loud sound on rock kind of music and more of melody.

i need to be future specific and dont expect more than 5.1 channel and the speaker package is fine

yes its the eBay listing from savoy which they claim authorized dealers in India.

i am from Chennai. the budget is 50k

since i am trying to opt this ebay item because its comes in EMI.

let me know if i am paying high for the receiver. since the receiver is new i think not much of discount may be available.

third the home theater speaker package is best what i thought but had a doubt that Yamaha receiver would be compatible.

let me know if i could go for some other combination.

let me know the exact usage of 1.4hdmi is that separate tv required to power it up.

since the rx v465 and rx v467 the only difference is 3d sound and 1.4 hdmi

please advise for the same.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back