Suggestions for a REALLY inexpensive 50" TV?

Only thing I would consider is the warranty...Just go with reviews on Amazon and Flipkart...Google the model so that others like croma/reliance can also be compared and in the end...go to an offline vendor and see if they give more warranty for same price. Try for ones with three year warranty even if you pay 5K more. Normally newly released TVs on Amazon and Flipkart come with three year warranty as introduction offer. So maybe look for Diwali releases to get the extended warranty
How do manufacturer accept the more warranty?

vendor need to issue separate document or written in invoice?

On sales Flipkart/Amazon did not mention 3 years not available in Kerala, even invoice it was not mention. but later it was edited. 😠

Small world, Doc (assuming you are the same Deepak). FWIW, as far as budget TVs go, Hisense is a good option (same A6H as recommended above). I got one for our workspace based on overall brightness and a supposedly anti-reflective coating, and it does a pretty good job. And has both Airplay and Chromecast, which was important for me. Post-sales service was decent, too - i had an issue with the Airplay and they sent a guy over the next day to fix it, which he did.

Hey Vandit,

DId you hang your TV off the wall? And, if so, did you use the mount provided by them? It seems to be 2 plastic barrel thingies, which bear the weight and look pretty flimsy to me.

Do you mean warranty? How can I help regarding that?

You should ask the customer care about that, not me.
I just asking because these editing warranty by online retailer is really confusing.

I thought you knew little bit of warranty. If you are upset tagging you in, apology. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️

Last edited:
Hey Vandit,

DId you hang your TV off the wall? And, if so, did you use the mount provided by them? It seems to be 2 plastic barrel thingies, which bear the weight and look pretty flimsy to me.

No, I have it on a table. Amazon has aftermarket wall mounts, if you want better ones.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back