Suggestions for a Sound System under 55k budget

zhacker

I'm planning to buy a projector (Benq TH575), with a 133-inch screen. Need recommendations for a good sound system to go with it. This setup will be done in my living room of the following size:
Room Dimensions are 21.5 X 17.5 ft = 376sqft area.
I live in an apartment, so the sound system cannot be disruptive to the neighbors as well. Given all these constraints, I'm thinking of either going with JBL Bar 500 or an AVR with either a 2.0 or a 3.1 speaker setup. The interior construction work is currently going on in my flat, so I can easily run cables through the roof and walls if needed. What would give me the best sound within my budget?

If you can stretch your budget to 70K Theres a Good Package deal of Denon Pma 600Ne with Wharfedale 12.1 Speakers, on hifi Mart. A good 2.1 system for Movies and Music. Cannot go wrong with this. Would prefer this anytime over any soundbar.

I'm planning to buy a projector (Benq TH575), with a 133-inch screen. Need recommendations for a good sound system to go with it. This setup will be done in my living room of the following size:
I live in an apartment, so the sound system cannot be disruptive to the neighbors as well. Given all these constraints, I'm thinking of either going with JBL Bar 500 or an AVR with either a 2.0 or a 3.1 speaker setup. The interior construction work is currently going on in my flat, so I can easily run cables through the roof and walls if needed. What would give me the best sound within my budget?

This will come in your budget. You can add 20-30k extra to this and upgrade to a 12 inch subwoofer later on

Welcome to the forum.

For an apartment, a good soundbar is most practical and has the highest waf factor.

Checkout the below systems. See if they suit your needs

Sony HT-S500RF Real 5.1ch Dolby Audio Soundbar for TV with Rear Speakers & Subwoofer, 5.1ch Home Theatre System(1000W, Bluetooth Connectivity,HDMI & Optical Connectitvity, USB Playback) https://amzn.eu/d/9SXytKu

JBL Bar 5.1, Truly Wireless Home Theatre with Dolby Digital DTS, 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD Soundbar with 10"(25cm) Subwoofer for Extra Deep Bass, HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, AUX & Optical Connectivity (510W) https://amzn.eu/d/gEGeEAu

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back