Suggestions for Bluetooth dac

satakumara

Hi FMs,
Planning to buy a Bluetooth dac..
Have a Norge amplifier. Want to play digital files from phone and online streaming platform. Initially thought to go with Chromecast audio.But after I heard arcam miniblink Bluetooth dac, thought to go with by by dac as the sound quality was great.
But arcam one is very costly so research to find a one with same pcm5102 dac and finally found the following one from AliExpress.

Need your inputs on this to go or not as it has pcm5102( the same chip used in arcam ).

Hi FMs,
Have a Norge amplifier. Want to play digital files from phone and online streaming platform. Initially thought to go with Chromecast audio.But after I heard arcam miniblink Bluetooth dac, thought to go with by by dac as the sound quality was great.
But arcam one is very costly so research to find a one with same pcm5102 dac and finally found the following one from AliExpress.

Need your inputs on this to go or not as it has pcm5102( the same chip used in arcam ).
I'm using tp link Bluetooth receiver with my genelec speakers.
Sounds really good for the money..

Hi FMs,

Please contact FM @ elangoas.

Thanks all for your info.
Yesterday I came through the below model while surfing. Seems its very good though the price is little bit higher..

Little confused here. You want Bluetooth DAC, even without clicking the link, the initial description says....." It is not Bluetooth ....this product does not work with any Bluetooth".

Little confused here. You want Bluetooth DAC, even without clicking the link, the initial description says....." It is not Bluetooth ....this product does not work with any Bluetooth".
I think the description says it is not a Bluetooth *transmitter*. Basically it is a Bluetooth receiver so will be able receive audio from phone via Bluetooth.

Thanks all for your info.
Yesterday I came through the below model while surfing. Seems its very good though the price is little bit higher..

You may also want to consider the below option on aliexpress. Seems to have good review ratings and lesser priced.

Rs. 2,308.85 42%OFF | NFC 262ft/80m Long Range Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3in1 Music Audio Adapter Low Latency aptX HD Spdif RCA AUX 3.5mm TV

You may also want to consider the below option on aliexpress. Seems to have good review ratings and lesser priced.

Rs. 2,308.85 42%OFF | NFC 262ft/80m Long Range Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3in1 Music Audio Adapter Low Latency aptX HD Spdif RCA AUX 3.5mm TV

No use..the product cannot be shipped to India and in amazon.in it costs around 10000

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back